Burpee, pushup, situp challenge

Options
RMac0001
RMac0001 Posts: 125 Member
edited September 2016 in Challenges
Good morning everyone. Today is day 1 of the burpee, pushup, situp challenge. Let's get started with our first 5 of each.

I am proud off all of you who accepted this challenge. Remember this is about creating positive habits. It doesn't matter how you get it done as long as you do.

You've got this.

In case you need a reminder of the challenge. We start today with 5 burpees, 5 pushups, and 5 situps. Then we add 5 more of each every day until the end of the month. By September 30th you should be doing 150 of each.

Replies

• tboz08202016
    tboz08202016 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I need prayer
  • RMac0001
    Options
    I need prayer

I believe in you, you can do this :)
  • Jacquitheelder
    Jacquitheelder Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Alright I'm in. 5,5, 5 all done day 1. I already hate burpees
  • hkatharine87
    hkatharine87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is way out of my comfort zone but LETS DO ITTTTT!
  • RMac0001
    Options
    I'm in! This is way out of my comfort zone but LETS DO ITTTTT!

Way to stretch yourself. Congratulations
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    Options
    Damn, I forgot to do mine before I started getting ready for the wedding I'm going to. Can I just do 15 tomorrow of each and the next day?
  • chassp8pooh
    chassp8pooh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    What did I sign up for? Damn. So out of my comfort zone,least the burpees are. Will start using this challenge as warm up for my runs...
  • RMac0001
    Options
    If you really don't have 15 minutes to spare at some point in your day then do what you have to do.
  • Missnu13
    Missnu13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    5, 5, and 5. Day 1, FIN
  • poppy5109
    poppy5109 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok RMac, I'm in on this but very modified for a super beginner.
    5 wall push ups
    5 wall burpees
    5 crunches
  • dpslack
    dpslack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I join??
  • tboz08202016
    tboz08202016 Posts: 134 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I had to ask my teenaged daughter how to do a burpee and I am NOT good at that! I also am not good at sit ups or push ups. Why am I doing this again? I may have to spread this out over the entire day once the numbers get bigger. With that said....day one is done!
  • moreo1
    moreo1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in and day 1 is done. I will have to break up the number as it gets towards the end but it will be worth it :)
  • RMac0001
    Options
    dpslack wrote: »
    How do I join??

Just start and report your results daily. Welcome to the challenge
  • RMac0001
    Options
    Day 1 - 5,5,5. The burpees are no problem. The situps and pushups are going to be my struggle point
  • Trailtramper74
    Trailtramper74 Posts: 135 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I started early because I will be on a grueling travel schedule in two weeks. I would look silly doing these at the airport. Though I did see a guy sing for like 20 minutes at a United gate recently. It was funny,

I am at 25 each. It is tough but fun. The problem is that it is starting to take up too much time. For now it is okay, but I see the time really increasing after 40. I hope to find the time. The burpees are fine. The sit-ups okay. I think the push-ups are hardest. ❤️ Thanks for inspiring us RMac0001.
  • dpslack
    dpslack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think by the end of the month it will have to be broken down into 3x a day. 150 of anything is a lot!