Do you let your pet sleep in bed with you?

Options

Replies

• stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
  • drawaimfire
    drawaimfire Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    When I'm single, sure, but as soon as that bed isn't just for sleeping...no chance ;) 'Cheeky - time' does not involve furry friends.
  • kimwitt2009
    kimwitt2009 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    More like she allows us to sleep in the bed with her! 9lb Maltese mix. Lol, once she is asleep she doesn't like to be disturbed! She also has her own bed in the living room on the couch. B)
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    We have two Maine Coons - they sleep where they want.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    I used to lose sleep because my cat would sleep on my bed. But he was wonderful to have there in the winter. Extra body heat and all.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I adopted a cat in April, and the only way to keep her out of my bed is to shut her out of my room. Hearing her scratching and whining at the door is not worth it and more disruptive to my sleep then feeling her walking around on me while I'm sleeping, lol. She likes to sleep at my side, on my legs, on my back, sprawl across my stomach.
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Yes...unfortunately. It was sweet when he was a puppy but now he's 100lbs and hogs the effing bed!
  • laceface1983
    laceface1983 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes we share a king size bed with 3 small pekingese + 1 large malamute...we all fit somehow lolol
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. I love her, but she is a big, hairy mess. I do not want that stuff on my sheets/bed. Gross.
  • 2rottndgs
    2rottndgs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yup and toys too!k7swq728b5ar.jpeg
    8m6hs6ynzenq.jpeg
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    My 2 cats take turns sleeping with my husband and me. KitKat sleeps at my head all night and Snicker comes in later and curls up under the blanket against my legs. When my husband leaves for work, Snicker sleeps up against his pillow. We call it the family bed. Room for everyone :D
  • tcay584
    tcay584 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! She's a great bed buddy. King size bed b/c hubby is 6'5" and takes up a lot of space, Tilloo is an 85 lb weimaraner mix, and I'm 5'7" and a sprawler. It's cozy, but we love it...until she 's gassy. Then I don't love it b/c I'm between her and hubby.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Well since I am single & will stay that way, if I ever obtain a pet that doesn't have to be caged; I'd let it sleep wherever it chooses. Otherwise I believe that along with children, pets should have their own place to sleep. If I let a pet and/or child sleep in my bed/bedroom, it'd be mean to then; eventually expect them to sleep elsewhere. What I don't understand is how do those of you that allow children and/or pets, to sleep with you or even in your bedroom; have sexual relations with your significant others? Heck I'd be uncomfortable with even a fish, in a bowl; being in the bedroom.
  • vgab90
    vgab90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes, both of my weiner dogs are usually in bed with me and they have to touch me whiletheysleep. Sometimes annoying but I'm use to it and can't sleep if they are not with me.
  • Pow377
    Pow377 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    2 dogs and occasionally a couple of cats! They kick me out of bed quite often!
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Nope. Same reason I wouldn't sleep with a baby in the bed. I roll.
    Then you sleep on the floor and put the pet on the bed.

Or I buy the pet his own bed and everyone wins.
    So you would rather waste money than be economical and donate the money to hungry kids in Makanda. Okay.

Makanda needs our help. I learned of it in Captain America civil war. My heart goes out to them.

Yep. He gets his own bed I don't squish him. Win/win.
    1kas48rl3zak.jpg

OMG this is like the cutest picture I'm dying OMG so cute :'( *the tears are bc I can't pet it and hug it*

I love all these pics you all have some precious fur babies. I can't hug them through my phone screen :'(
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    3znc3qnec758.jpg

I need this in my life <3