Do you let your pet sleep in bed with you?

Options

Replies

• Nnsando
    Nnsando Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    h920l4szjsxg.jpeg
    r8yox40coviy.jpeg
    ieqxt24i1mu3.jpeg
    Yup he keeps me warm.
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    My cats always shared my bed. Usually snuggled up beside me. I loved it. It helped me sleep better and their being there was super comforting. I should have registered them as therapy animals bc they were.

Though I guess I never had a say in the matter of where they slept. They let me live in their house after all. I was just a guest :D

I still miss them. Took me a very long time to learn to sleep alone again. Without my two purring sweethearts by my side comforting me. My babies. :'(
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Nope, never ever. When I first hooked up with hubs, he let the dog sleep in his bed, lie on the couch etc....but my allergies made that impossible. That plus the documentary I watched, which outlined exactly how many ounces of fecal matter, bugs and other yucky stuff were found after a very clean, very cute little mutt had a snooze on the bed. Line drawn! No animals on the bed after that~
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Guilty. My dog is a A+ spooner.
  • Derpy_Hooves
    Derpy_Hooves Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Nope. Same reason I wouldn't sleep with a baby in the bed. I roll.
    Then you sleep on the floor and put the pet on the bed.

Or I buy the pet his own bed and everyone wins.
    So you would rather waste money than be economical and donate the money to hungry kids in Makanda. Okay.

Makanda needs our help. I learned of it in Captain America civil war. My heart goes out to them.

Yep. He gets his own bed I don't squish him. Win/win.
    1kas48rl3zak.jpg

Aaaaaw look at his little feet! <3

Our cat Dizzie (or Dizzerella when she's feeling very diva'ish) always sleeps besides me. She gets kicked out when the husband returns from his nightshift (the fecker), but she'll be back at my feet 2 minutes later.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    That plus the documentary I watched, which outlined exactly how many ounces of fecal matter, bugs and other yucky stuff were found after a very clean, very cute little mutt had a snooze on the bed. Line drawn! No animals on the bed after that~

Well considering that life, is terminal anyway; it's worth it!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Nope, never ever. When I first hooked up with hubs, he let the dog sleep in his bed, lie on the couch etc....but my allergies made that impossible. That plus the documentary I watched, which outlined exactly how many ounces of fecal matter, bugs and other yucky stuff were found after a very clean, very cute little mutt had a snooze on the bed. Line drawn! No animals on the bed after that~

Yeah, I would miss my pets sleeping in bed with me. That's why I take a shower in the morning and not at night. :)
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Yeah, I would miss my pets sleeping in bed with me. That's why I take a shower in the morning and not at night. :)

Poor pets, that means then that they go to bed; with you being dirty!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    we have 3 cats in the house, so yeah, at least one ends up there at some point in the night.
  • sfcrocker
    sfcrocker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yes, and they spoon with each other!

i34yh7vdzw3u.jpeg
  • skinnymusicteacher
    Options
    One 9 lb minpin right by my side under the covers, one 60lb staffy mix that is my insomnia pal in the middle of the night. I love having my dogs (and my husband) in my bed.
  • iceyblues
    iceyblues Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Not yet,have a husky pup and she would just destroy the place haha
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Nope they need to know their pecking order plus it's awkward having sex with pets watching lol

The only time my dog won't jump on the bed and make himself at home is when we're having sex. Lol

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    h9t3433i79wy.jpeg
    Always <3
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    No way! I need a decent sleep!! He tried it for a few days but soon got the message when I turfed him out every night when I came up to bed. Now he knows he can come in the bedroom when we are up and awake.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    No pet at the moment, but I let my cat sleep on the bed whenever he wanted. I used to have a body pillow he managed to fill out one night!
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I share my bed with a chihuahua and a cat. The hound sleeps in her own bed.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    sfcrocker wrote: »
    Yes, and they spoon with each other!

i34yh7vdzw3u.jpeg

OMG that's so f-ing cute!!!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Our kitties run when sexy time starts. They want no part of that.