43 yrs old and on a mission to lose 50+ pounds! Need friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• jenjean429
    jenjean429 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and down 40 lbs and still going for 50 more!
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 been on journey for a couple of years to look good, gain muscle and lose fat. Feel free to add me.
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, soon to be 44. I've been on this site for a couple years now and have lost 40 pounds, though have regained some. Also looking to add more muscle. Not to bulk up, but just to tone up and maintain muscle mass. Definitely would like to add some friends in my age group so you and anyone else can feel free to add me!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and down 31lbs. I weigh 229 and am shooting at least for onederland...
  • feeferb
    feeferb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me...42 & need to lose 50...first goal is 20
  • triciamca
    triciamca Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 42. Looking to lose at least 30 pounds (that would be the high end of healthy weight for me). With joint issues (no pounding) and Crohn's (which restricts foods like nuts seeds and most raw fruits and veggies). I could really use encouragement. And I'd love to give support too.
  • GGgetsFit
    GGgetsFit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 trying to lose 70 and be fit by 50. Add me I'm here to support and would love some as well.
  • n0th4ppy
    n0th4ppy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 trying to lose 50 pounds. I have joint issues, stress level is usually high, single parent to an autistic 11 year old son that has behavior issues and depression issues. I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm 44. I've lost 19 lbs and have 19 more to go so am exactly halfway there lol! I will send a friend request to you
  • TheMadness173
    TheMadness173 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add if you want to. I'm 42 and need to lose about 200 lbs or so. I see your 50 lbs and I raise you 150! :o)
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Hi - I added you. I'm 40 and lost just under 30 lbs - it took me two years.
  • BrendaK216
    BrendaK216 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started - I'm 47 and want to lose 60+ lbs. I'm a boredom and stress eater. Just became an empty-nester so this will be tough. First goal is to make it thru the first month and lose 5 lbs. Goal 2 is 25 lbs by end of 2016. Would love for my kids to come home at break and see a difference!! I have no will power so it's hard for me to say no to sweets and bread - O how I love bread! Using a FitBit and MFP along with writing everything down in a journal. Hoping to find a way to stay on track. Plan to get 25-30 min workout in 5 days a week also.
  • peterbuller8
    peterbuller8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    46 and lost 50+ this year so far still a way to go but getting there.
    sbmom you don't have to give up anything just make it fit you plan i had a snickers bar today and 60 grams of cheese now going home for beacon sandwich for breakfast i work nights by the way.
    i eat what i want and am making it work feel free to add or look at my diary .
  • Crlion43
    Crlion43 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm 44 and need to lose about 50 pounds. Been on here for about a month. Feel free to add me.
  • turtlemama68
    turtlemama68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I am 48 and hoping to lose at least 50-60 lbs.
  • stephjohnson07
    stephjohnson07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a Survivor and a Fighter
    38 years old and just underwent a bi lateral mastectomy on 8/5 but before that and while out I was eating and since being eating like there's no tomorrow. I need to take control and loose some weight. Before I begin chemo and all I want to start eating healthier and better now