Low hormones, low D3, no energy weight up HELP

Options
2»

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I think I am in the same boat. Already on bioidentical hormones but can't seem to lose weight even after being perfect for 3 weeks straight. Now I am beginning to think hormones are still not balanced and thyroid is off.

How long have you been on the BIHs?
  • DiKoehler
    DiKoehler Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Have a call into to doctor to retest. I haven't been tested in a year and I lost my dad a year ago (who I took care off) and that stress probably messed up my hormones again. I am 52.
    Would love to know if how your treatment works for you? Are you taking bioidentical hormones? If not it might be something you might want to look into..

I am back on the real deal hormones for now-Estradiol and progesterone with DHEA until I get my levels back up. I hope you are getting all your levels checked to get to a better place. I actually am beginning to feel like things are improving. Lot less nap time, a bit more energy-I even did aerobics in the park today!
  • DiKoehler
    Options
    Day 13 and I am staying on a reduced calorie plan, added exercise and weight just does not want to budge. At least I feel less fatigued and am not hungry. Hope something changes soon.
  • iManifestGoals
    iManifestGoals Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Do not take vitamin K. It does help with vitamin D absorption. But you can end up in the ER very fast. Get it cleared by your doctor.
  • DiKoehler
    Options
    Do not take vitamin K. It does help with vitamin D absorption. But you can end up in the ER very fast. Get it cleared by your doctor.

can you explain why and what the problem is. K2 is a recommended protocol in D3 treatment. I get lots of K anyway as we are big greens eaters. It is not for Vit D3 absorption, it is for calcium absorption.
  • DiKoehler
    Options
    :( end of 4th week and at least my endurance is up and most of the bone and muscle pain is gone. My weight is not going down even with being careful most days. Have had a couple of treat days this week and lots of salt. I am at the max on all of the supplements now so we'll see what happens.