Replies

• determinedcrystal
    determinedcrystal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i love the skinny cow ice cream
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have never tried the candy but I do believe that skinny cow has ice cream. I seen them at CVS one day when I stopped in and they are only like 150 calories or something for the little container thing it comes in. I tried the chocolate fudge brownie one and it was AMAZING!

lol ice cream is what skinny cow is known for. it's all delicious IMO
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Yep - anything with malitol or other sugar alcohols must be eaten in moderation or you will likely suffer extreme gastrointestinal distress! Whatever you do, don't eat the whole package in one sitting, or you will be very sorry.

It isn't really an artificial sweetener the way aspartame or sucralose is - I think using it in moderation is fine.
  • rgprn
    rgprn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of skinny cow. We have laughing cow cheese. I need to ask at my local store or CVS.
    I learned a painful lesson today. I was told to get the VIACTIV Calcium Chews by my physician. Being the
    chocolate lover that I am, and basically doing w/o chocolate nowadays, I'm thinking...'wow this is kind of like a treat
    plus I'm getting some calcium. Tonight I thought Id go ahead and chew 2 of them. Now I feel really sick. I wont be
    doing the Viactiv Chews for a while! More is definitely not better !!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of skinny cow. We have laughing cow cheese. I need to ask at my local store or CVS.
    I learned a painful lesson today. I was told to get the VIACTIV Calcium Chews by my physician. Being the
    chocolate lover that I am, and basically doing w/o chocolate nowadays, I'm thinking...'wow this is kind of like a treat
    plus I'm getting some calcium. Tonight I thought Id go ahead and chew 2 of them. Now I feel really sick. I wont be
    doing the Viactiv Chews for a while! More is definitely not better !!!

When it comes to vitamins, more is DEFINITELY not better! You can overdose.
  • DashaDahling
    Options
    I love them, tasty but soooo small! :( My portions when it comes to sugar are really off lol