Headphones for gym

Options
Does anyone have recommendations for really good resistant out waterproof headphones?

I tend to sweat a lot in the gym so I go through a pair of headphones every 3 or 4 months. My preference is Bluetooth ear buds. Cheers

Replies

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I mention these constantly here, but I am obsessed with my Plantronics Backbeat Fit headphones. They're Bluetooth, water-resistant, have great battery life, stay in my ears, and allow a little ambient noise in so I know what's going on around me.
  • mapetry
    mapetry Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband have the plant tonics back beats as well. We both love them! Best price we could find was at Costco $55 I think they had a $20 rebate.
  • daves05
    daves05 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Jaybird x2 are excellent but they're a bit pricey.great sound and decent battery life.
  • Charlie092462
    Charlie092462 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the X2s also. The ear tips are all too small. I'm constantly readjusting them back into my ear canals and when I lift, they sometimes just slide right out.

So far, I've been unable to find some larger ones via the Jaybird website. Any ideas?
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Back Beats by Plantronics & Jay Bird are my choices
  • daves05
    daves05 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Charlie did yours come with the foam comply tips?
  • Ngegee
    Ngegee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Cheers, I'll try the plantronics, see how long they last
  • canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I liked the Plantronics, too. But mine stopped working in one ear about 6 months in. I contacted the company and they offered a refurbished pair for $60. I declined, but have been considering just buying a new pair, I liked them so much.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    daves05 wrote: »
    Jaybird x2 are excellent but they're a bit pricey.great sound and decent battery life.

+1 on the Jaybird X2. They are the best bluetooth headphone's I've ever owned. They have great sound, great battery life and are pretty comfortable as well. They are light and stay out of the way.
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    66 Audio - Bluetooth. Pair to two devices. Doesn't flatten your hair.
    bdmh3sxeko9w.jpeg