Uk friends ;)

Options

Replies

• chrisg676
    chrisg676 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm from West Wales. I've dropped from 14st to 12st since January 2014. Mad keen cyclist. I log my rides on Strava. Also do Tapout XT at home and log them on Under Armour Record. I've been using MFP since I started exercising - it definitely works.
  • B4LLY75
    B4LLY75 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey Chris, good work, feel free to add me
  • skysiebaby
    skysiebaby Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Fairly active UK vegetarian in East Anglia, feel free to add :)
  • emmac454
    emmac454 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey essex girl here ☺ feel free to add I'm faily active
  • anydaynow0786
    anydaynow0786 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great, I've added you. I could use more motivation and will add more UK friends soon.
  • Kentishcat2310
    Kentishcat2310 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, i'm in Kent. I've lost 4 and a half stone already and still need to lose another stone and keep it off! Want to keep motivated!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the UK :smile: I'm always open to new friends so anyone can feel free to add me!
  • angrylibrarian87
    angrylibrarian87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, how's everyone doing? I just got my first smartphone - my best mate finds this hilarious - and have just about worked out how to get/use a few apps, with a lot of help from her... so MFP is one of the first. I'm a south Londoner, born and bred, vegetarian (mostly vegan) and have about 15-16 kg to lose (that's about two-and-a-half stones, i think). Let's all kick each other in the *kitten* from time to time to help us stay motivated eh?
  • B4LLY75
    Options
    Hey guys thanks for the interest in my post, no doubt we can all keep each other focused
  • BanksySJ11
    BanksySJ11 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi to everyone. I'm from Yorkshire and looking for UK friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to add.
  • babychris1
    babychris1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Another London based vegan who enjoys lifting Add me. B)
  • justice96utd
    justice96utd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm from Hull, and me whoever wants to, let's help each other on our journeys!
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Yorkshire girl too, and veggie. Lost 5 stone 5 years ago, and I realised I wasn't a sloth after all and I actually quite like exercise! Like running, cycling and circuit style gym work (though not done much recently). Started our holiday last month with a 100k bike ride which I am very proud to have completed, albeit slowly. My kids keep me motivated but also make it difficult to do things sometimes, and sometimes leave me exhausted lol! Feel free to add.
  • B4LLY75
    Options
    Thanks for the interest in my post guys
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK looking to add more UK people.
  • TonnnnUK
    TonnnnUK Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in Manchester, feel free to add me! Just recently back into the swing of things.
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hiya, feel free to add me, I'm from Lancashire. Gained a few extra lbs through an accident earlier this year which prevented me from going to the gym etc and now have about 10lbs or so to lose. Back on track now though. :smile:
  • B4LLY75
    Options
    All added guys, thanks for the interest in my post
  • B4LLY75
    Options
  • matthew_dodwell
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm UK based too, South West (Gloucestershire).

I've been a member of the app for a while now, but I have decided to take responsibility now and take real action on my health, wellbeing and fitness. I really like the app for the calorie and nutritional information.

I like simple, and uncomplicated, especially when getting started so the basic concept of 'move more, eat better, eat less' will apply.

I've been keeping a food log for the last few weeks, making tweaks as I go and has been very surprising. Time to kick it into gear and start to plan and prepare in advance. I am overweight, 5ft 8, 16 stone 10 lbs, and need to be around 12 stone ish.

I have a dairy intolerance/issue it really kills my digestive system and gives me cramp and upset stomach's so much lifestyle is moving towards no dairy and minimal to no meats. I am not going to call myself Vegetarian or Vegan, but will be moving towards Vegan over the rest of this year. I need to learn new foods etc and it needs to be a staged process.

I plan to spend more time on the site, blogging my progress, keeping in touch with others etc.

Please feel free to add me.

Matt :smile: