87 pounds down progress pics

Options
I'm having a little trouble getting the the last 15 pounds I want to lose off but I feel like a whole new person. n4426bkapj6v.jpeg
aaz0edt18oa8.jpeg
6hk5hi0f5e6p.jpeg
05iu47yfkafx.jpeg

Replies

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    You look great. Great job!
  • N1keS0cc8rRunne7
    N1keS0cc8rRunne7 Posts: 43 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Cute! nice progress you've made... you look a little like Rachael Ray :)
  • littleblue2
    littleblue2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look like 2 different people
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation!! Way to go-you look great!!
    May I ask what was your height, starting weight, current weight, how long it took you & how you did it?
  • melissahammond1
    melissahammond1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It seemed like it took a long time but when I look back, it really didn't. Once I really focused on doing the right things (around December) it started coming off quickly.
    I just try to stay around 1200 calories and I work out (elliptical and weights) an hour a day, six days a week. I'm 5'2 so I'm pretty happy with where I'm at, but my belly is still a little flabby!
    I want to hit that 100 pound loss!!!
  • karenshoope126
    karenshoope126 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a beauty!
  • melissahammond1
    Options
    Cute! nice progress you've made... you look a little like Rachael Ray :)

Thanks, I've never been told that but Rachel Ray is cute enough so I've decided to take that as a compliment
  • katielynn107
    katielynn107 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    What was your starting weight? I'm also 5'2 and look similar to your before pic- let's be friends- I'll motivate you for your last 15, you can motivate me for my first!
  • melissahammond1
    Options
    What was your starting weight? I'm also 5'2 and look similar to your before pic- let's be friends- I'll motivate you for your last 15, you can motivate me for my first!
    My starting weight was 240. Sorry I didn't put it before. Very hard for me to have to say it

• Mamzelc606
    Mamzelc606 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I'm 5'3 and started at 239, this is encouraging!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Wow. So exciting! You're cute too! The last 15 is hard, but you'll get there. 147 lost, 4 to goal!
  • melissahammond1
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Wow. So exciting! You're cute too! The last 15 is hard, but you'll get there. 147 lost, 4 to goal!

That's so awesome being so close to your goal!!! I'm close but feeling like I will NEVER get there
  • melissahammond1
    Options

You can get there if I can. You can add me. I tried to add you but I couldn't figure out how
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • shawnele
    shawnele Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You can get that last 15. Don't get discouraged!
  • satisatisati
    satisatisati Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I hope you feel as good as you look.
  • swabyhall
    swabyhall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey
    How did u do it?
    I am having a struggle because I work nights
  • jkh_1973
    jkh_1973 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!... And your success just motivates me even more!... You have this so just go ahead and say goodbye to that 15 lbs and claim that 100 lb victory.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!