Replies

• lausiee8489
    lausiee8489 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and an inspiration to us all. CONGRATULATIONS
  • Namaste_Heart11
    Namaste_Heart11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! :) Congratulations on your success... you look amazing!
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You look adorable ..nice work! I bet the folks on the maintenance forum can help you with ideas to get your last 15 off. I think i read someplace to change your settings to .5 pounds a week..and slowly take it off.
  • melissahammond1
    melissahammond1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! I need the push for this last bit
  • PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and about 20 years younger! Congrats!
  • Hyperbum
    Hyperbum Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look fan-freaking-tastic! Great job.
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Love the black dress!
  • christareid28
    christareid28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look awesome
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    You are just as beautiful as the day you started - but in the 'after' pics you have such a great 'glow' about you. Keep at it - and thanks for inspiring us!
  • edugan001
    edugan001 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    :smiley:
  • TNeha
    TNeha Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing :) . I have to loose around 110 lbs .I am 5.7" and 24 years old .Am worried that on reaching my goal weight I will have lot of loose skin . I want to ask if that strength training helped you in minimizing loose skin ?
  • melissahammond1
    Options
    The loose skin is there but I do think it would be worse without the strength training. My arms aren't too bad. I already had a stretched belly from pregnancies so I would like to have a tummy tuck. Overall I wouldn't say it was too bad but it's definitely there.
  • bama1momma
    bama1momma Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look younger as well :)
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • peersjessica456
    peersjessica456 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!! You look amazing well done for keeping up the good work you should give yourself a pat on the back and be extremely proud of yourself Hun !!!!
  • mmjclark04
    mmjclark04 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What was your starting weight? I'm also 5'2 and look similar to your before pic- let's be friends- I'll motivate you for your last 15, you can motivate me for my first!
    My starting weight was 240. Sorry I didn't put it before. Very hard for me to have to say it

What is your height? I also started around 240. I was officially 233 the day I started here but I know at one point I was in the 240's. You look fabulous! I am currently at 174 and I'm having a hard time figuring out where I want to eventually land. What was your before size and your size now?
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Aw, you look so happy and confident! Congratulations!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great job girl
  • melissahammond1
    Options

What is your height? I also started around 240. I was officially 233 the day I started here but I know at one point I was in the 240's. You look fabulous! I am currently at 174 and I'm having a hard time figuring out where I want to eventually land. What was your before size and your size now?[/quote]

I'm 5'2. My biggest size was an 18 and now I'm down to an 8!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!