Meal Replacement Drinks

Options
bbrwneyes
bbrwneyes Posts: 45 Member
What are some good meal replacement drinks?

Thanks

Replies

• alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Shakeology, the best!
  • leonardk09
    leonardk09 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Herbalife! It's expensive, but it's so worth it. I replace Breakfast and Lunch with a protein shake, and have small snacks in between. The whole program is amazing. I've lost more inches than ever.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I love Shakeology. The best by far is the Chocolate. I use it daily and even became a beach body coach because of it!!
  • tritepoet
    tritepoet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just stick with Boost nutritional energy drinks
  • MissaMixx
    MissaMixx Posts: 1
    Options
    I really like Lean For Her by Labrada and Shakeology :)
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    I buy the GNC brand chocolate powder and drink it after my workout instead of lunch. It's got amazing amounts of protein. You'll probably have to try a few brands before you find what works for you. Everyone swears by their own brand :)
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    i drink crystal light banana and strawberry hungry control, apple and vitamin and grape by walmart, propel grape drink mix
  • DrewD2011
    DrewD2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    For great tasting protein whey isolates...go for the Syntha 6 from BNS! Best deal: Amazon.com though they always have it at GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
  • 3cmomma
    3cmomma Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Herbalife shakes are awesome! Made with 1% milk and 2 scoops of powder it is about 264 calories. I replace Breakfast and lunch...in fact I am drinking one as I type :) I add strawberries or banana to mine...depending on whether I have chocolate or vanilla powder. Right now I am having a coffee flavored one - vanilla powder, ice, milk and instant coffee....so good! I have been using these shakes for about 5 weeks and have NEVER even once been hungry between meals.

I purchased them through a friend.

Good luck
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Make sure whatever you choose that is worth the calories: No more than 200 calories and no less than 25 grams of protein with almost no fat and sugar.

Premier Protein, Pure Protein.......lots to choose from.

You don't want to replace a meal with something that gives you less nutritional value than the meal would have. The idea is to get more out the Shake than the meal.

Best of Luck!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have found for me that Shakeology is the best :)
  • bbrwneyes
    bbrwneyes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the info, I'll definitely be looking into some of these over the weekend!
  • mucha3grls
    Options
    Kroger brand Slim-Rite Ultimate, Choclate Royale. I by it by the 12 pack, it's cheaper that way. I get it at my Ralphs grocery store.
  • mucha3grls
    Options
    Ooops! buy it by the 12 pack.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Target has their own brand of whey protein powder, comparatively inexpensive. Mix it with milk, fruit, whatever you want! The best shake is the one made with fresh ingredients.
  • efarester
    efarester Posts: 158
    Options
    Shakeology is my favorite too. I tried a shake from GNC before Shakeology and really had a hard time drinking it because of the chalky taste. I LOVE Shakeology because the flavor is great and you get to add and change it up with tons of different recipes. The other thing that is super beneficial is that there are 70+ ingredients. Since I started drinking it regularly, I have more energy, my nails and hair are growing like mad, and I have no sugar cravings!! I used to eat pez like crazy (seriously, there is a jar of it on my TV). When I drink my Shakeology - I don't go near my Pez! :)

Let me know if you want some additional info about it :)

Erika
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I know this probably is not the answer you are looking for, but please eat real food instead of shakes. Your body need food, and as long as it's good for you, you will lose weight. Try a total lifestyle change and not just a diet.
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Target has their own brand of whey protein powder, comparatively inexpensive. Mix it with milk, fruit, whatever you want! The best shake is the one made with fresh ingredients.

I agree. The best shake is the one made with fresh ingredients.

Although, I did find when I was trying desperately to GAIN weight for my twin pregnancy, I used whey protein powder and drank Boost and Ensure. It worked. lol