Food Weirdness: What's Yours?

Options

Replies

• Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    My foods cant touch. (and yes it IS different if its MEANT to touch in the recipe like a casserole, but if my foods touch each other or a sauce runs into something else I cant eat the parts that touched)

Peanut Butter on my waffles and pancakes. I hate syrup.

Salads go in a bowl, it bugs me when they are on a plate
  • lisadhancock
    lisadhancock Posts: 103
    Options
    I can't stand ketchup! My fave way to eat a burger is with red onion and sour cream... and sometimes BBQ sauce and some kind of cheese. I also do not eat American cheese. Bleh!!

I hate ketchup too (until i made my own homemade ketchup that is!!!!)
    i love ritz and pickles! YUMMMM! Too much sodium now but used to snack on it often.
    also sliced cucumber with lemon juice is one of my favs!!!
  • ashahl
    ashahl Posts: 81
    Options
    I eat all of one thing on my plate at a time before moving to something different.

LOL - I SOOO do that too!

LOL me too!

That's kind of funny, I do the same thing. It always starts with the best tasting item though.

I do the same except I always start with the worst tasting thing. Save the best for last!
  • BigZ486
    BigZ486 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    And I thought I was weird for having a gag reflex to the crunch of vegetables (which is slowly going away), but y'all are way weirder than me!
  • erikaphoffmann
    erikaphoffmann Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    chocolate ice cream with buttered popcorn...haven't had it in a while...but that's my weird food stuff...i eat the jalapeno's off the nachos and cheese first...yum! and my fried fish has to be dry~
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I love BURNT popcorn..

OMG!!!!! That's my very favorite snack! I absolutely will not eat fresh fruit cold! Apples, Oranges, Nectarines, plums, grapes etc... must be room tempature! Orange Juice with pulp is horrible! Won't drink it!
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    I eat all of one thing on my plate at a time before moving to something different.

LOL - I SOOO do that too!

Me too!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i smell the first bite of anything i eat
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I lick each individual pringle before I eat them.

I cannot drink a drink through a straw without blowing bubbles first.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I have texture issues with food.

Peas pop when you bite them and therefore can't be eaten.
    Tomatoes squish - they are fine if they are cooked into something and don't feel like tomato ptherwise no way
    I also can't eat peaches, mangoes, fruit bottom yogurts all because of texture.

On my plate, veggies should be eaten first!
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i can't stand cheese unless it's melted & only if it's very mild cheese .. so if someone has touched cheese, they better not touch ANYTHINGGGGG i need or i FREAK out! also i eat EVERYTHINGGG except popcorn with a fork & knife.
  • StacyD015
    StacyD015 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    If i eat Crisps i chew them, keep them in my mouth and mix it in with milk LOL - Gross I Know!!

:flowerforyou:
  • ravenmom
    ravenmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    White bread, bologna, american cheese, butter, mustard, dill pickle, and ruffled potato chip sandwiches. (Although, I haven't had one in YEARS!)
    Peanut butter and maple syrup on pancakes is amazing!
    Member of the "save the best bite on my plate for last" club!
    Sliced bananas mixed with walnuts and mayo.
    French fries & tarter sauce
    Raw carrots & peanut butter ( but I HATE cooked carrots!)
    Saltine crackers with butter & grape jelly
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    i eat foods in order from least favorite, to most favorite. and I don't mix around when I eat. I can't go from one dish, to another and then back to the first. I have to eat everything on its own lol
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options

Sliced bananas mixed with walnuts and mayo.

GROSS! that's really weird!! Haha!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    LOVE these posts!!

I can't eat anything that I have to take off of a bone.. and I can't stand pickles on my sandwich or burger. I'll take them off and eat them. I feel like I'm eating a bug if I bite into anything crunchy lol
  • melt57
    melt57 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I eat taking turns chewing first on the left side for one bite, and then the right side. I also eat my sandwiches "typewriter style" and I need to have an even number of bites across the sandwich. This of course can't be started until eat anything hanging outside the edges of the bread.

:blushing:
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Used to be cereal and doritos or doritos with butter. Now I don't really have one.
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    This isn't about eating food, but about tracking it. When I go to enter my food into my diary everything has to go in a certain order. All the similar kinds of foods have to be right in a row, and in the order that I eat them. I used to hate it when it would automatically fill it in based on my recent or favorite foods. I will go through and edit the entries just to re-order them on my list. *sigh..... *
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    i hate chunks or bits in any of my food
    e.g chunky tomatoes in a spagbol or bits in a yog or pulp in a smoothie..... needs to be smooth!