Starting Over

Options
I've been in a fitness funk for the past year since my divorce and I'm the most unhealthy that I've ever been. Just started MFP again today and I'm determined to get back into shape so I can hike again!

Replies

• CorgiWaddles
    CorgiWaddles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Get it girl! I understand and have fallen off the wagon many times! This is the most consistent I have ever been! Let's get and keep our butts in gear together!
  • klattykaty
    klattykaty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Dito.. but my 1st time using MFP & on day 2... seems realy good with the logging your food diary ..loving that !! Also joined CURVES (ladies only circuit)
    Good luck hun .. wee will be fit & ...(slim) for me
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, you can get back to healthy in no time.
  • lovelabsX2
    lovelabsX2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Starting over again, too. I've been fit and I've been fat, and I like fit better! Here we go!!!L
  • jeanbonter
    jeanbonter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is day 2 for me. I went to a nutritionist yesterday, she gave me a reasonably easy, non scary food plan, and combined it with the directive to log all of my foods and join Myfitnesspal. Feels good, and oddly enough, the first day was not that hard. I have not done serious hiking for a couple of years, but am going to get back to it.
    Husband and I have hiked over 57 trails in the Pacific Northwest, but he had knee injury (is recovered now) and I weigh 34 pounds more than I did 15 years ago..................so gotta take it off so it is easier to get the buttocks up the mountain.!! Happy to be here. ms jean of Washington
  • jmann1100
    jmann1100 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am with you. Day 2 for me. I started a Zumba class yesterday and tracked all my food. I am going to do this!!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) I have been on mfp for years but I recently have gained back 10 of my lbs lost and my clothes are super tight. I've started logging again so I am looking for new active friends that log daily as well! I'll add you and anyone else that is looking for actively logging friends,feel free to add me as well!
  • sdhaysrx
    sdhaysrx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone!