Only 19 days ~ Pics!!!!

Options

Replies

• emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You should post the pics without them stretched..like the normal original pics. You can still tell a difference and that's awesome! But the pics are a little distorted..
  • tkimbre2
    tkimbre2 Posts: 63
    Options
    OKAY - THE PICS ARE NOT STRETCHED, ALTERED, DISTORTED, ETC ETC ETC. AGHHHH..........
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    if your happy, thats all that matters kiddo!!!!!!
    good work
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Amazing u go girl
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You should post the pics without them stretched..like the normal original pics. You can still tell a difference and that's awesome! But the pics are a little distorted..

I agree that the pictures look off, and it could be just the angle or the fact that they were taken with 2 different cameras or one is far away and one is a close up.

either way.....YOU LOOK FANTASTIC AND THE CHANGE IS AWESOME!
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    Not to "rain on your parade" but why do the pictures look altered? I mean the "before" picture looks like the aspect ratio was changed to make you look shorter, but the "after" picture makes you look 7 feet tall. Even the brown chair and the SUV in the background looks "stretched".

it does appear stretched....sorry.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm a professional animator. I work with pictures all the time. That is stretched.

Here. Fixed it for you:

uwI3O.jpg

You look pretty good though.

edited: fixed the image link to make it work.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options

I posted a fixed picture without it looking distorted. There is a difference and it's good!
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    thanks nnyish for helping out!
  • charmednz
    charmednz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Not to "rain on your parade" but why do the pictures look altered? I mean the "before" picture looks like the aspect ratio was changed to make you look shorter, but the "after" picture makes you look 7 feet tall. Even the brown chair and the SUV in the background looks "stretched".

I agree
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    That picture looks good...not stretched....and you have good results!!
  • roadrunner32
    Options
    This reminds me one day when I was in a shop and I past a floor standing mirror and to my surprise it made me look taller and skinnier! To be honest I could have spent the whole day there lol should have bought it too bad the price wasn't too attractive.

PS well done for your weight lose but really no need for that silly thing!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    LOL at this thread...

Good job OP. Keep it up.
  • imjustlisa
    imjustlisa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
  • tommieamelia
    Options
    If you're a member of the place that offers BodyPump, you should also try the spin classes... No coordination required, and it's awesome, no-impact cardio! (I used to be a member before I moved away... I miss it a lot!)
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    I'm a professional animator. I work with pictures all the time. That is stretched.

Here. Fixed it for you:

uwI3O.jpg

You look pretty good though.

edited: fixed the image link to make it work.
    Good job fixing the pic ! I was thinking it look stretch but not that it was altered. I figured it was taken with two different cameras...but not taking anything away from your joy...you look awesome....19 days WOW.. I also do a lot of cardio have yet to take zumba.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can see a big difference for 19 days.

And I'm sure it wasn't intentional on your part at all, but yes, the 2nd pic WAS distorted. I am a photographer and also work in film production so I know when something has been stretched from its original aspect ratio. Maybe when you were editing the graphic you made it got a little messed up? Not a big deal! And none of us are saying you did it on purpose to appear thinner! You should be VERY proud of your progress! You really do look great. :flowerforyou:
  • brannyjo3
    brannyjo3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Its weird how the guys are posting such negativity...haters are gonna hate! Girl power!!!
  • drrif
    drrif Posts: 28
    Options
    Ahemm.....sorry photos are stretched....
  • obliviousx3
    Options

I thought the same thing but I didnt want to say anything.

same thing, you can clearly tell its a paint stretch pic but she was probably just tryin to make it a smaller size so it could fit in the forum,

and you still look great, so keep it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!