80.6lbs down with progress pics

Options
Somebody told me I should share this in the success stories forum... so that's what I'm doing. Summer 2015 I got kicked off the roller coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure New Jersey for being too fat. It was the absolute most embarrassing thing I've ever experienced in my life. Can you imagine everybody staring at you and somebody come up to you trying to force the roller-coaster to lock in and it won't. Then a teenager comes over and give you a piece of paper that says unfortunately you can't ride this ride but you can enjoy others here at the park. I've lost over 80 pounds and I have 14 pounds remaining to meet my goal. I'm sooooo appreciative for having a tool like MyFitnessPal. I know have a great relationship with food and I've learned how to eat the food that I love. My food diary is open publicly for anybody that wants to take a look just send me a friend request.abbyusrljb8q.jpg
lzd6cbp1etqo.jpg
pjbqlntvmr6o.jpg
jrrsndfrbdgi.jpg

Replies

• dvdiamond11
    dvdiamond11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. You should be very proud of your achievement, you look great.
  • dvdiamond11
    dvdiamond11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Did you tattoos switch arms too?
  • jayv85
    jayv85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You look like you feel so much healthier too. Congrats on the loss
  • OcalaFL
    OcalaFL Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks for sharing
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    So happy for your success! Awesome job :)
  • clandrum84
    clandrum84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow. Your transformation is amazing. Keep up the awesome work.
  • 75poundstogo
    75poundstogo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wwwwow thumbs up
  • the3dwizard
    the3dwizard Posts: 39 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Nice job uncovering the muscle! Trying to do the same myself.
  • rainbowblu
    rainbowblu Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!
  • xlgman
    xlgman Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow - awesome job. That's incredible. What kind of lifting / exercise have you been doing along the way?
  • auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Awesome, way to go on the hard work it must have taken to make a transformation like that
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    The best thing I've seen/read all day. Great work!!
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, that must have been awful! You look like a different person and must feel 100x better!
  • tomorrowistoday0000
    Options
    taylorrd wrote: »
    Somebody told me I should share this in the success stories forum... so that's what I'm doing. Summer 2015 I got kicked off the roller coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure New Jersey for being too fat. It was the absolute most embarrassing thing I've ever experienced in my life. Can you imagine everybody staring at you and somebody come up to you trying to force the roller-coaster to lock in and it won't. Then a teenager comes over and give you a piece of paper that says unfortunately you can't ride this ride but you can enjoy others here at the park. I've lost over 80 pounds and I have 14 pounds remaining to meet my goal. I'm sooooo appreciative for having a tool like MyFitnessPal. I know have a great relationship with food and I've learned how to eat the food that I love. My food diary is open publicly for anybody that wants to take a look just send me a friend request.abbyusrljb8q.jpg
    lzd6cbp1etqo.jpg
    pjbqlntvmr6o.jpg
    jrrsndfrbdgi.jpg

Wow! Truly inspirational.
  • JHiemer77
    JHiemer77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look awesome keep up the hard work!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Awesome dedication!!!
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    no f'ing way. Dude. How old are you? That's unbelievable. Inspirational has heck!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    You should be a poster boy for MFP!
    Spectacular achievement!
  • ProfessorPupil
    ProfessorPupil Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Holy wow! You look amazing! Like, my mind is seriously blown over here...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!