Accountabuddies needed!!!

Options
After many years of dieting ups and downs, dangerous diets and get fit quick schemes, I am FINALLY at a point where I actually like myself and have decided to live a long and healthy life so here I am on MFP! What I need are some friends to keep me motivated and on track. Accountabuddies if you will. I live a busy life, but it is primarily sedentary. I work at a desk 8 hours a day, after work 3 days a week I tutor and read to Hispanic children at my local library, and I come home to tired to even think! I need positive people that can keep me motivated when I just want to give up! Any takers?

Replies

• Lisa2018Cuba
    Lisa2018Cuba Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me, i can try my best
  • NicRiv26
    NicRiv26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello, add me. We can help each other!!!
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I also work a desk job for the whole day add me alway looking for support buddies
  • lushjarosee
    lushjarosee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    School teacher here... need to lose 140 more lbs... add me and we can support each other.
  • keu421
    keu421 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need one as well :). Starting this journey over again :). I have a goal of 70 pounds!! I work in home health and spend a lot of my day in the car so it is a huge challenge to figure out what I can possibly eat
  • ahernan4
    ahernan4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Jumping on the band wagon again. #struggleISreal
  • Blanche76
    Blanche76 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jilovelace
    jilovelace Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Support, motivation and accountabuddies are exactly what I need :)
    Please add me too!