Similar friends desired :-)

Options
Hi all

Well i joined this site earlier in the week and have already lost 4.6lbs (i wanted to change my weight day) so was impressed with this loss and its really the motivation i wanted.

I have already added some great fiends but as this is very much a social site i am looking to add more so that the chances of someone being on line when i am is greater!

I am 27 and female , from England, have 37lbs to lose and really enjoy laugh - looking for similar friends so that we understand our journeys together

Replies

• nrcorporan3
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm Here to motivate and get motivation as well :) my goal is a little higher than yours but again feel free to add me
  • plummersmate
    Options
    Hi there, welcome and well done in such a short space of time. I have a similar amount to lose and have been on the site for two weeks now. I can't track my weight yet though as I fractured my ankle (in two places) and am sporting a (lovely Loud pink) plaster cast. I've started measuring inches instead and due a re-measure today, when I get round to it. Feel free to add me as a friend, could do with a few more.
  • messy_jessie98
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I still have 42lbs to my goal and definitely could use a few more friends to help motivate me.:happy:

My battle with weight loss has been frustrating to say the least, so the more people to laugh along with me is always a bonus!