Zumba!!!

Hi, any Zumba fan??

Replies

• ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    :heart: :heart: :heart: it!! :happy:
  • rwright02
    rwright02 Posts: 2
    Yes my friend and I just started taking classes this past week 3 days a week, it is an intense fun workout!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    I love Zumba, but I mix it up with my crazy moves and it gets the best workout ever :-) :-) :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • <3 it! The BEST workout that isn't boring! I go 3 times a week and I am going to buy the dvd's this coming paycheck!!
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Absolutely LOVE it :heart: Fantastic workout, great cal burn, and brilliant fun!! What more could you want? :bigsmile:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    zumba addict here! been going for over 18 months now! love the atmosphere of a great class and even more so- great instructor! at 550 cals a class, yes please!!!!
  • I leave work early to make it to the class on time LOL it's only offered Wednesdays so I'm there every week it's always packed its great cardio and fun.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Zumba!!!!
  • bymelya1
    bymelya1 Posts: 34
    I'm addicted to Zumba. I love it it's so much fun.
  • aprilmwilson
    aprilmwilson Posts: 21 Member
    Doing my first Zumba class this morning - can't wait!
  • Mindy021921
    Mindy021921 Posts: 20 Member
    It is absolutely amazing. I went to my first class last week and the instructor only had 1 this week, due to the holiday and she is away learning new ones. I'm starting Monday night and going 3x a week, maybe 4, if I can find one that has is on Saturdays close to me.
  • bymelya1
    bymelya1 Posts: 34
    You are going to love it!!
  • EggsAnd
    EggsAnd Posts: 4
    Here! Zumba is by far my favorite workout! When I have those days where I really just don't feel like being active, it's one of the only things that motivates me!
  • moochyesh
    moochyesh Posts: 37 Member
    For me zumba goes by so fast because its fun. its fast paced and the moves just make you feel confident. its my favorite work out, im going twice a week and i play the video game 4-5 times a week. I was always bored with exercise but this kept me interested!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    I've heard Zumba is great though classes are so expensive here! Next payday i'm hoping to buy the Zumba game for the wii and cannot wait!
  • :heart: Zumba!
    I have not taken a class but I have done the dvd's and played the game for wii. So much fun!
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    yes!! love zumba, also have great instructor's teaching it! (really helps) love the "latin" dancing......