My 3 days experience

Options
Wow 3 days trying an 1800 calories per day and I already feel better.
I started with the healthy food and veggies I had at home, that was easy. Then I started checking out every single can, package, and bag from my food storage and wow I got a lot crap. Today in my day number 4 I went to the supermarket to get my special food and guess what. The bill was way cheaper

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're off to a great start!
  • ListenSunnie
    ListenSunnie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! I'm on day 3 and eating 1600 calories and I feel better too! The temptations are out there but let's try to remember how eating well feels!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,838 Member
    Options
    repavezc wrote: »
    Wow 3 days trying an 1800 calories per day and I already feel better.
    I started with the healthy food and veggies I had at home, that was easy. Then I started checking out every single can, package, and bag from my food storage and wow I got a lot crap. Today in my day number 4 I went to the supermarket to get my special food and guess what. The bill was way cheaper

Oooo! Yummy new foods - good stuff!

Trust me, if you stay on course, there's lots more goodness yet to come: I'm at goal now, and problems with my obesity-abused joints have declined to near zero, my cholesterol/triglycerides & blood pressure are now solidly normal, and my general sense of physical well-being has gone through the roof (less inflammation, maybe? I dunno . . .).

If you need extra motivation, check out the MFP 'Success Stories' forum, especially these threads:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your doing it right. Keep up the good work!