LADIES - TimeOfTheMonth

Options
2»

Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    No. My period has never disappeared or been late due to losing weight or stress. It has arrived a few days earlier than expected. Every year my cycle seems to reset, and get pushed back by a week or so, so 1 year it comes in the beginning of the month, the next year it will come in the middle of the month, and the 3rd year it will come towards the end of the month. And that 3 year cycle will just repeat itself.
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Mine is like clockwork even when I started dieting and exercising again. Are you eating enough calories? Did you go from almost no exercise to a lot fast? These could cause stress to your body and affect period.
  • nickisa28
    nickisa28 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I never had periods (I have the implant fitted) but since starting back here I have pretty much been constantly on :( my last period was nearly 3 years ago then I had THE worst period in late July that lasted 2 weeks. Then a week later it was back. Then a week after that it was back. I'm hoping my body will settle back but if it doesn't I will go to the doctor and see what's up. I'm lifting now though so I think that's the cause.
  • AlabamaMama224
    AlabamaMama224 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    No. Mine was like clockwork no matter what my size.
    But I have to say, I had a total hysterectomy 3 years ago and I definitely don't miss my monthlies. B)
  • Christiee93
    Christiee93 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Did you ever get yours? I've skipped a whole period now I'm like 60 days late. Did you feel pms symptoms for forever? I've been pms for a month!

I got mine yea haha a week late x
  • BrokeBirkin
    BrokeBirkin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It can be scary but skipping them or being late is normal. You are putting your body through so many changes both physically, mentally, and chemically. Sometimes it just needs a break or to adjust.