Jessica2961
Jessica2961 Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2016 in Recipes
Hi everyone i am looking for some sweet treats but still want to go healthy

Replies

• thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Sugar free popsicles are just 15 calories each and so refreshing.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I would call them healthy, but they do have fruit chunks in them--Outshine Pineapple Fruit Bars (80 calories). They have other flavors too but I'm currently in love with the pineapple.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Fudge pops, sugar free Jello pudding cups, cocoa roasted almonds, Skinny Cow ice cream bars, Greek yogurt (sometimes I add chocolate chips or other crunchies), banana "nice" cream (about the same calories as regular ice cream), hot cocoa, fruit
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate coated strawberries or just dark (70% plus) chocolate generally. Yum!
  • bwhitty67
    bwhitty67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Noosa yogurt with granola or skinny cow ice cream sandwiches:)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I usually go for pudding or jello cups.
  • LovesAngels
    LovesAngels Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I currently have Oikos Strawberry Yogurt or high protein snacks when hungry. Nuts, Sunflower Seeds are favorites over cottage cheese. Why you might ask? Well these things are easy on the stomach and full of protein. They also reward me with a weight loss in the morning!

So if you have a sweet tooth try adding a little handful of nuts, add protein or a zero sugar Oikos Yogurt. Low calorie and very yummy! Best wishes to you!

LovesAngels
  • jacklifts
    jacklifts Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Vanilla greek yogurt, fat free, with raspberries topping. It usually works.
  • BBWmomma
    BBWmomma Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have sugar free jello brand instant pudding with skim milk for a treat every evening. It satisfies my sweet tooth (especially the pudding) and doesn't mess with my calories or blood glucose level in the mornings.
  • MikeKellyBKK
    MikeKellyBKK Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Try home made Cranberry Nut Granola bars. Easy to make, taste great and...healthy !
    allrecipes.com/recipe/216930/cranberry-nut-granola-bars/
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes. Put grapes in a sandwich-sized zip lock bag - put in freezer overnight. Enjoy.
  • zer0kool876
    zer0kool876 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Almond butter and strawberry jam on a piece of wheat bread with walnuts and blueberries. This has been my goto snack at home for a long time =)
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound weird but sweet hummus is good. I make a snickerdoodle hummus and eat it with apples and carrots. soupspiceeverythingnice.blogspot.com/2016/08/masonable-mondays-5-snickerdoodle-hummus.html

Snickerdoodle%2BHummus3.jpg
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Fruit? Natures candy...
  • DKG28
    DKG28 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Crunchy Rice Rolls - Can get them at Aldi, or Dollar Tree. Fairly new product to the US, I think. It's similar to a rice cake, but in the shape of a 5 inch long by 1.5 inch wide log or tube, but not hollow. Crunchier than a rice cake, and sweet - held together with rice syrup. one roll is about 40 calories. It reminds me of a crunchy version of a rice crispy treat, but only slightly sticky, not goo-ey. Love them!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    sweet and good for you? Fruit is the only thing I can think of. Freezing fruit helps it last longer. I still have frozen cherries and grapes that I take out for dessert. It is very good.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i grab an apple. its amazing how sweet fruit can taste once you stop the sugary bakery type sweets..at least to me.