2nd time lucky! Looking for mfp buddies to journey with

Options
Hi there :) I'm back again after failing to maintain the weight loss! :( I came up with soooo many excuses as to why I gained weight again, but soon realised I can't make excuses and faced the fact it's because of myself. This time around I feel more focused and in the right frame of mind and would love some likewise people to become friends with and help motivate eachother through this journey :) Good luck people! ☘

Replies

• livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I lost about 40 pounds the last time I did this, but I gained it all back. I like to say that it was because I got busy, after the wedding was the honeymoon, birthdays, holidays, busy seasons at work, but I know that it's all excuses. I feel gross and have gained a lot of weight back. I'm ready to get back on track and I'm more motivated than ever!! :) I know HOW to lose the weight, it's just a matter of doing it and any support or encouragement we can offer each other is just an added bonus!! :)
  • Mumonamission40
    Mumonamission40 Posts: 13 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ah bless ya! I know how you feel! And you are so right! we all know how it's just doing it! Support and kick up the bum a few times is definitely a bonus!
  • Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling... feel free to add. I lost 85+ but gained it, plus more back...
  • Mumonamission40
    Mumonamission40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh bless you but well done for doing it before! You can deffo do it again!