New friends for motivation and support-let's lose 30 pounds before Christmas!

Options

Replies

• JAM2629
    JAM2629 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • minusblindfold25
    minusblindfold25 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a big goal to hit. I lost 90lbs in 2011. I'm back up to a size 15. I want to be back in my 5 jeans . New on here..still working on navigating the app. Add me :)
  • Star7677
    Star7677 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to loose 50lb I packed so much with my last pregnancy and let me tell you I never been more sick tired sluggish in my life. Add me :)
  • sierratrail2626
    Options
    Let's do this! I was really skeptical about joining in on the community part of this app but I'm starting to see y'all are awesome!
  • sniemana
    sniemana Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in! Looking to drop 25 by Holiday time!

Together we can do great things!
  • s3rend1p1ty
    s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am working on the same goals. To get this weight off so my health is better! I have 40+ lbs to go, and I always enjoy making new MFP friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Jamsammom
    Jamsammom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    30 by Christmas, 60 by may '17! Let's do this together!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck reaching your goals! :)
    Remember - if you don't reach a total loss of 30 by Christmas, don't be disheartened. This can sometimes be a trying process.
  • prittublueyes1965
    Options
    I am with you and ready to do this. Let's be motivational partners.. :)
  • JenuineMalice
    JenuineMalice Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Jamsammom wrote: »
    30 by Christmas, 60 by may '17! Let's do this together!

YESSSSS! I have 60 to 70 pounds to lose so, this goal sounds great. I live in a beach community so, it would be nice to be able to wear something other than full-coverage tankini.
  • Tristenvdberg
    Tristenvdberg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Relatively new to MFP but keen to join in with all of you :) I have about 60lbs to go to reach my goal weight and I feel like this would be a great way to break it up into a manageable chunk.

Also, feel free to add me :p excited to get to know some of you and motivate each other.
  • beck6142014
    beck6142014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in to lose 30 pounds by Christmas. I need some motivation and this would be a great. Feel free to add me!
  • JenuineMalice
    Options
    Welcome! We're all in the struggle together.
  • mejustcause
    mejustcause Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me I logged in for almost a year lost 25 lbs but have gained 18 back need to get serious again
    Names Pam :-)
  • jessica561
    jessica561 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm all in!! I need these 30 lbs of me.
  • kie_kie
    kie_kie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i'm in!
  • kolson4045
    kolson4045 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group! This is only my first day on my fitness, but not my first on trying exercise/diets! I am nervous to sort of be going in alone and could use encouragement, especially when I hit a few bumps in the road.
  • JenuineMalice
    Options
    I have used Fitness Pal before and it is so helpful! I didn't used to fill it out religiously, but I came to realize the only person I was cheating was myself. As you go along you may find that you need a few tools like, I bought a scale to help me with portion control. I also use the heck out of my measuring spoons and cups. It can be a little time consuming, but definitely worthwhile. I have 2 kids, I work full-time and I am a college student so, my free time is extremely limited. I try to make all my lunches for work on Sundays, that way I'm not tempted to eat whatever goodies my co-workers bring in. You will find what works best for you, but most importantly just stick with it. If you fall off the wagon, get back on the next day. Best of luck to you and welcome!
  • rachaelhammes07
    Options
    Add me! :)