How old is your underwear?

Options
2»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just recently bought about 40. Not all at once. I went and bought them on three separate shopping trips. I just kept going back. I got them from La Vie En Rose mostly. I don't have a shopping problem. I actually don't really like to shop. But, I do like to go lingerie shopping. And I like having a lot of underwear that I like.

I love LA Senza panties. They have such insane deals too if you go at the right time.

I love them too. I do have some from there. I will get more again.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I just got about 40 new pairs and probably threw away that many. I was long over due for a panty haul lol!
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    My VS undies last a while other brands not as long so they get replaced every few months. I have a lot. I shower twice a day so I change often lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

You got those vintage undies too huh? Cool

I also have a t-shirt that reads:

Sugar Bowl
    Penn State

I can't bring myself to pitch it and my daughter wore it to high school once or twice too.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I still have some clothes from high school too. A little black dress, a pretty sweater, a few other fun things.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    MeUndies.com. I love their stuff.
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Lol about a week old just went to Victoria Secret panty sale
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I haven't worn a pair of underwear since the mid-90's.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    My underpanties and socks rarely get older than 1 year. I buy new each year, then, when I go on a vacation or motorcycle run, I take the older ones with me. Every night I throw a pair away. When I get home I open a new package.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how many pairs I have, but I know I can go without doing laundry for a month and still have a drawerful. My underwear lasts forever because no single pair gets worn very often.

I've got a cheap-but-pretty bra and panty thong set back from 2002 when my friends and I decided we were old enough to buy thongs. It lived in the back of my underwear drawer unworn for two years so my parents wouldn't find it. I wore it over to my boyfriend's house once when I knew we were gonna hook up, then I had to sneakily do a load of laundry while my parents were out. Decided it wasn't worth the effort. Wore it every now and then in college, then started earning money and could afford to buy VS stuff so it got rotated out. I can't bring myself to get rid of it during my yearly panty purge...
  • CorgiWaddles
    CorgiWaddles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I call mine "Troll Panties" :D
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    replace yearly as a treat to the MS... she likes my underwear modeling..
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Circa 2014 I believe. Decent vintage and aging well. Distinct notes of cherry, bacon, garlic, and overtones of Budlight and open azz.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I think 'Stayin' Alive' was just released. i remember hearing it in the store.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I have a few pair of older boxers...probably 3 years old that are my emergency, forgot to do the laundry wear...I prefer boxer briefs so I know when I get down to those few pairs of boxers it's time to start rocking the laundry. I replace them annually or as needed before the year is up.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I do all new undies and socks at least every 8 months. Love the feeling of new socks. Its almost as good as clean sheets.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I don't wear any. :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    The things we talk about on mfp. :smiley: