Journey to a new me

Options
Hey all,
It's only been 2 days in my fit journey.. super motivated to lose more than 50+ pounds but taking it day by day! Hopefully we can motivate eachother, you guys got this!!..
Just wanted a healthy version of myself... I usually give up on the first day but this time it's different..
Remember do it for yourself and No one else!
Much love. ❤️

Replies

• livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You got this! It's day two of my journey too. I lost 40 pounds last time, but gained a lot back and made a lot of excuses. I'm ready to stop the excuses and focus on winning! We can do this!
  • deraso27
    deraso27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes you got this
  • mpedward4421
    mpedward4421 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, This is my first week. Still learning how to maneuver in this app/site. I am focused on the caloric intake I need to worry What I am eating. Love reading all y'all posts for motivation though. :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Break your 50 pound goal in to smaller increments (Example: 6 pounds a month - or whatever is realistic for you)! You'll likely find yourself actually enjoying and celebrating reaching each individual goal and it'll make the entire 'journey' seem a lot less daunting. You can do it :)
  • Nemis07
    Nemis07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50 pounds as well. I'll add as you as a friend and we can help motivate each other. I'm definitely ready to get healthy and learn to love myself again.
  • lauriellw
    lauriellw Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Today was my 1st perfect day towards my 30 pound goal, here with you all..... :)