Is someone there who will help me out throughout my whole diet plan/ losing weight please

Options
I am female, 5 feet and weigh 58 kg. For last 25 days I lost 58 to 55 almost 3 kg but as I left diet and just started eating 1300 calories per day again I became 58 again and only in 10 days.
I am really worried that whatever I do, I gain it again, I mean 1300 calories are okay and I also do exercise 30 minutes brisk walk daily. Now I need any person with whom I discuss every detail, I am just tired and I want to lose weight. Please help me with any diet plan any exercise etc.
Whether it is the problem of exercise or diet, please anyone help me.
I will be grateful.
And sorry for my English mistakes.

Replies

• pontious11349
    pontious11349 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Suggest you stop being so concerned with the number and more about how you feel or body looks...

I find that if you count your Macros - even at a maintainance allowance of calories you can tweak your ratios and lean out - scales might not say much but before and after photos will
  • FourSeazonz
    FourSeazonz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    But I need to lose weight and never gain it back. EVER
  • FourSeazonz
    FourSeazonz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want to be 50. I mean by a good diet plan and whatever exercises I have to do but I need to lose it.
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    You are 22 yrs of age, 5 foot tall, 127.87 lbs (58kg), walk briskly 30 minutes 7 days a week.....What is your job? Are you a College Student? Desk Job? Waitress? Mailperson?

@ 22 yrs of age, 5 foot tall, 127.87 lbs
    Slightly Active, Exercise or Light Sports 1 to 3 Days a Week, Light Jogging or Walking 3 to 4 Days a Week
    to maintain your weight you need to eat 1735 calories a day (Mifflin St Jeor)
    to lose 1/2 a pound a week you need to eat 1485 calories a day
    to lose 1 pound a week you need to eat 1235 calories a day

So....you are either eating more than you think, not burning as many calories as you think, or you have a medical problem that has not been diagnosed.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Totally unrealistic goal. Some weight loss fluctuation is normal.
    Holding too tightly to goals makes them very hard to reach.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Totally unrealistic goal. Some weight loss fluctuation is normal.
    Holding too tightly to goals makes them very hard to reach.

Agreed
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,919 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This is what worked for me:
    • Enter your information into MFP
    • Select sedentary as your activity level
    • MFP will give you a maximum number of calories to work with
    • Eat that amount or slightly less (weigh your food to ensure you are consuming the correct number of calories)
    • Stick with it
    • If you exercise, log it, but under-estimate the time and intensity for a more accurate number of calories burned.
    • Eat about half the exercise calories back
    • Stick with it
    • Go to your grocery store and browse the aisles reading labels and carefully considering all the options ... there are a lot of options available
    • Experiment with foods to discover which foods have staying power and keep you full longer ... and which don't
    • Stick with it
    • But only stick with it for 3 or 4 months ... this is not a forever thing ... at the end of 3 or 4 months you can reassess the situation and decide if you want a short diet break or if you want to keep going for another 3 or 4 months
    • Focus on other things ... start training to run a marathon or cycling event or kayaking race or something ... take night classes ... volunteer ... clean your house from top to bottom ... take up a hobby ... make your life about something other than food

And ... yes, fluctuations happen.