NSV!!! Bikini!!! Finally!!! :)

Options
So, last weekend I posted about actually going on and trying on a bikini. This week I am posting to say that I not only bought a bikini, but I WORE a bikini last weekend!! (I did have to make sure to put extra sunscreen on my tummy since the last time I wore a bikini was when I was 10!) I have never been able to wear a bikini in my adult life. This was a huge NSV!!! I am so proud of how far I have come (my highest weight was 180...now down to 157/156). I still have a ways to go....but one of my goals was to wear a bikini...and I figured that would not happen until next summer....looks like I reached that goal a little earlier than expected...I am OK with that!! :happy:

Replies

• prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • jfe224
    jfe224 Posts: 7
    Options
    Way to go! :)
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Congrats (:
  • Lucky79z28
    Lucky79z28 Posts: 31
    Options
    Very proud of you! Makes me want to work harder! (But not so I can wear a bikini.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you! Makes me want to work harder! (But not so I can wear a bikini.
    Awww. Are you shy? :bigsmile:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I hope I can get back into one someday too!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You look great! You and I are coming from about the same place, 180. I'm dying to get into a normal bathing suit by next summer :)
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thats great, congrats! You look amazing
  • Emma422
    Emma422 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great!!
  • erica2h
    erica2h Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    yeah!!!way to go!Happy for you!I:smile:
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Congratulations!! Must be one of the best feelings ever!! :happy:
  • RoseVernon
    RoseVernon Posts: 88
    Options
    Good job! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!