Venting

Options
2»

Replies

• Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    My parents still make me crazy about my weight and I am 49. Freaking. Years. Old. When I am a lighter weight, I'm too skinny and clearly have anorexia, when I've gained weight I'm depressed and need to worry about my husband leaving me. Gah.

Sugar, you just do you. Keep it up, you're doing GREAT!! And - my mom's tone of voice grates on my nerves and like I a said. I. Am. 49. It never goes away - hang in there and keep it up, you're doing GREAT :)
  • S2tupidAss
    S2tupidAss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You should tell your mom that if she wants to see what you are eating she should join MFP and just set your food diary to public. Maybe it would be eye opening for her.

Am thinking of my parents, I would have told them the same. However, my dad got the food weigh machine, he never gets to use. My mom gets surprised with me login in food. I think I shoulda told her the same. One thing I know, the moment after showing her my login, no matter how good I can convince her..I even downloaded MFP for her. She's too busy with other things, but she complains every now and then that I don't eat enough. Don't let them change your ways girl, especially when it's for the good. Also, don't starve yourself to sickness