Getting my life back on track

Options
My friend recomended this site to me and i have to say so far im loving it! Being the organised girl i am ive allready planned out my meal and exercise for the day! Will make any changes as i go allong, does anyone else find that works for them? Would love to make some friends and both give and get support and motivation! So if you have any tips for first timers like me then please share!

Much love, Tara xx

Replies

• bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Well, I am the opposite of organized, but I am on day 200 of logging my food & exercise, and it definitely helps. Welcome, and good luck to you!:smile:
  • porksiopao
    porksiopao Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! There a lot of information in the forum, make sure you read some of the "newbie guides" first, then be familiar with the tools like the food and exercise diary. There's a lot of cool folks in here, we can definitely help you and be your motivation and support! I got hooked on MFP (I am on it more than Facebook now ) as I get inspired by other people achieving their goals, and you can definitely achieve yours too! Assess your fitness level, look at your food intake, then start planning. I lost my first 5 pounds just by watching my calories, then incorporated exercise for more fat burning and muscle toning. Good luck!
  • taralou20
    taralou20 Posts: 30
    Options
    Well, I am the opposite of organized, but I am on day 200 of logging my food & exercise, and it definitely helps. Welcome, and good luck to you!:smile:

Wow 200 days! I really hope i can log in every day like that! Im so determin to loose this weight!
  • taralou20
    taralou20 Posts: 30
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'll definately make sure to check those things out!
  • AmyNaylor7205
    AmyNaylor7205 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This is a great site! You will enjoy it if you are serious about losing weight! GOOD LUCK!