Keto Keto Keto - friends needed

Options
Hello. I have been doing Keto since April and LOVE it! I have lost 20lbs and would like to lose 20 more. Please add me as a friend if you want support, ideas, friendly chit chat. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Replies

• deepwoodshiker
    deepwoodshiker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been doing keto for the first time for a little over a month. It's been great so far! I'm down 18 pounds and would love more keto friends to chat with. I'll send out friend requests to each of you!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Those of you doing Keto/LCHF/or version of such can ask to join our private group on MFP: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • atlathemis
    atlathemis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm doing low-carb, keto, too and would love some friends so we can compare notes and help each other stick with it. Please add me! Thanx!
  • cami9273
    cami9273 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • wyntir999
    wyntir999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In the same boat :)
  • ltlriver
    ltlriver Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me too. Keyo was a HUGE success for me two years ago, I dropped over 20lbs and felt fabulous - however, for me, I should have carried on avoiding the carbs n adopted Keto for life because when I hit the carbs I was like an addict n couldn't stop..... Put loads back on. Am starting again now and felt so wonderful before, it'll be Keto for LIFE this time!!
  • sherrirollins4
    sherrirollins4 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    LCHF sine Aug. 1. Add me!
  • jtkatch
    jtkatch Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Oh can I join?? Am I too late is the group full? I am a vegan trying to adopt the keto regime . It's been 1 week and nothing yet. Still tweaking and would love some guidance!
  • GAlove05
    GAlove05 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've recently lost 65 pounds on the keto diet! I love it! I am prediabetic so it really helps to keep my sugar levels in check.
  • cataketo11103
    cataketo11103 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto for 3 months lost 33 lbs but I am now stuck. Haven't lost an ounce in over 2 weeks. Just got this app to see if this helps. Any ideas of advise on how to get over this plateau would really be great
  • KetoinAction89
    KetoinAction89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started Keto almost 2 weeks ago. Down 5 pounds, about 70 pounds left ;) Would love some Keto friends. Add me!
  • jtkatch
    jtkatch Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Just started Keto almost 2 weeks ago. Down 5 pounds, about 70 pounds left ;) Would love some Keto friends. Add me!

Me too I started 2 weeks ago. You are lucky u lost weight...me nothing much yet but still trying. My challenge is that I am vegan what is your challenge?
  • FuzzyUSA
    FuzzyUSA Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Fellow Keto people :)
    I'm on day four and loving it now
    Hated day two and three with the Keto flu
    Feel free to add me
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Keto/LCHF really is a great way of life. I found out about it last October/Nov and figured I'd do it for a few months. But it's been nearly a year and love it. Best thing about it, I'm healthier, never hungry, no longer obsess about food, no longer have to eat 4-5 meals a day, have consistent energy, and the list goes on.
  • magan_in_progress
    Options
    I'm new to Keto but so far am loving it! I am rarely ever hungry and I am finishing it easier and easier to say no to sugar and carbs!!!
  • aspoerr1
    aspoerr1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here!!
  • scubatahiti
    scubatahiti Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me I've been dong this for a month now.