Im so happy 7lbs lost in 11 days Woohoo

i was up all night worrying cos fridays is weigh in day for me and my friends....... i was up at 2am uk time cleaning my house cos i just couldnt sleep.......I've really stuck to my kcals worked out 3 days and even try jogging so i dont know why i worried so much......i just cant weight to hit the 100's .... xxx:smile:

Replies

• i was up all night worrying cos fridays is weigh in day for me and my friends....... i was up at 2am uk time cleaning my house cos i just couldnt sleep.......I've really stuck to my kcals worked out 3 days and even try jogging so i dont know why i worried so much......i just cant weight to hit the 100's .... xxx:smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! That's awesome! Keep up the great job! :smile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    CongratulationsSmiley.gif
  • :drinker: Well done you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • And u miss 15lbs :flowerforyou:
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    congrats, that's something else. i'm trying for a pound or a pound in a half each week myself. i'm getting there.
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    :flowerforyou: right on keep up the good work.........
  • Thanx everyone.... this site has really change me.. im totally addicted and everyone is so nice and supportive ....x:drinker:
  • JolandaW
    JolandaW Posts: 36 Member
    From one UK citizen to another: WELL DONE!!! I only joined this site last week and am totally addicted. Am really happy I found this as it's made me more motivated to lose weight then ever before. Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that is so great, keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vivianamiami
    vivianamiami Posts: 35 Member
    Congrats.... Keep up the good work:flowerforyou:

127143.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Losing weight in Sunny SFLA~
    Started 01/08/09 with a 12 week goal of 30-40 lbs by 03/31/09
    Have been faithfully recording in my food diary and exercising
  • YAY for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • yahoo - way to go
  • THAT"S GREAT!!!
  • Thanx guys u have all made it so exciting for meee........:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!