Hello! BE my Friend!!

Options
Hello everyone, new to this been counting for about 2 weeks now but afraid to weigh myself in case I havent lost anything and then will be plunged into a downward spiral of depression...not really I will just be p*ssed off!!

So follow me I need to know how everyone else is doing and if this site really works...I cant afford weight watchers as I am a poor student so this is my best alternative!
Thanks,
Middler out

Replies

• Lucky79z28
    Lucky79z28 Posts: 31
    Options
    MFP works for me! I log on when I can and just read what I can! Keeps me going!
  • Missyb322
    Missyb322 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey....been on mfp for about 1 1/2 weeks and love it! It helps me make better choices because I hate going over and hate to have others see me eat junk. Still learning, it's an ongoing trial and error.
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    MFP WORKS IF U WORK IT. IT'S NOT A MIRACLE FIX. I WILL LOVE TO BE UR FRIEND BY ALL MEANS ADD ME
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    MFP is a good tool. But when all is said and done, you are the only one who can control your health, weight and food intake.
    Good luck, add me if you would like to and be active on the boards, great help and encouragement on them.
  • AmberJenay
    AmberJenay Posts: 24
    Options
    I've only been on for about 4 days and so far I love it. I am gonna step on the dreaded scale next week and hope that my counting calories is working. *fingers crossed* Oh and hello!
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hi there and welcome!
    MFP has been great for me, I have been here on this site for 3 weeks
    tomorrow and tomorrow is my weigh in day, I weigh once a week!

I have been eating healthy however for 6 weeks and lost a total of 16
    pounds.

You definetly get out of it what you put into it, so stay as close to the guidelines as you can and exercise and you
    will do fine... best of luck to you on this journey, and please feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hey i used to do ww but didnt get on with the new plan, plus i didnt want to pay someone to weigh me! and tbh im so glad i saved myself some money ! mfp worked for me and meant i got more active- which ww never encouraged me to do! and ive been maintaining my goal weight for 3 months now so def bonus and i get to enjoy treats as well!

so stick around and you will see results, first 2 weeks are tough as u get used to the calorie counting and reduced intake but it gets better :)