What shows do you watch while treadmilling etc?

Options
I normally do group fitness because the treadmill and elliptical bore me to tears but I can last longer on them with a good show. So I'm interested in some good shows! Currently, I'm watching Wentworth and I love it!

Replies

• charleeto_
    charleeto_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hannibal, Supernatural, Dexter.. I love Wentworth btw!
  • emstamand
    emstamand Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Supernatural, law and order svu, orange is the new black, friends, god I could go on.
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Headphone sin and blast Spotify with a raft of rock/metal music.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I take my nook… worth every penny.. and watch netflix.. right now watching 30 Rock… sometimes movies.. anything that strikes me for the moment.
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I watch the news. I find it's about the only time I have to do so.

What I can't stand is my gym (PF, of course) has the Food Channel on one of the TVs. I really don't want to watch somebody making dessert or some other delicious concoction with butter & cream & other fattening things while I'm working out. :s
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    My gym doesn't have wifi and it sucks. But at home on the stationary bike I watch netflix... just haven't found a new show to watch yet (there's a thread going on in the chit chat section about that, btw).
  • Kait_Dee
    Kait_Dee Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I watch Dr Phil or OWN .. Haha! I need to tune out and be mindless to get it done and over with.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    It seems odd, but I love to watch the Food Network while I'm working out--Barefoot Contessa, Giada, Pioneer Woman are amongst my faves!
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I watch food network, Today Show with Kathy Lee and Hoda and The View.
  • Plutodreams
    Plutodreams Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    True blood, used to watch desperate housewives. Any dumb soap opera type show about doctors. Actually any soap opera type show that is a step above traditional soap operas. Sex and violence is the best while working out. I'm looking for new such shows to watch.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I can't stand to look down while on the dread mill at the gym (the only place I can keep my phone because that's where I watch my Netflix)
    I started listening to books on mp3 for my long runs.
  • stacey01575
    stacey01575 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Currently re-watching Lost. That should keep me occupied for several weeks for sure.
  • idabest777
    idabest777 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I always watch my favourite reality shows on the treadmill (Any of the bachelor type shows/Big brother). These are shows that I like to watch when they air and I don't have regular tv channels at home so I have the extra motivation of NEEDING to be at the gym by a certain time in order to watch the show.
  • exr_nick
    exr_nick Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    TV slows me down. I need to loud heavy music personally. One time I was rocking out (with headphones in of course) and realized I looked kind of silly while plodding along on the treadmill :blush:
  • mizsteffani65
    mizsteffani65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead, and Talking Dead.
  • rosnz
    rosnz Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I like to watch medical documentaries - rescue 111, life in ER …what my partner calls my 'blood and gore' and refuses to have on. Nothing like a good operation scene cutting through belly fat to make me cycle the static bike faster!
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Anything foreign to temporarily satisfy my travel bug. British & Scandinavian crime dramas are my favorites. Subtitles make it even easier to be distracted from the treadmill.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I watch Americas got talent while I am on the arc trainer. Also, if you're looking for a new show to watch, queen of the south is so good! Check it out! It's on USA.
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Been catching up on Once Upon A Time!