Find a Friend Friday

Options
Several on my FL have not logged in for a while so thought about running one of these.

So, if you are looking for new friends just post in this thread with a comment and once others post, just send a friend request.

Lets go !

Replies

• Misterhyd3
    Misterhyd3 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Whats up man? Billy - Maryland USA.
  • definista
    definista Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love making friends! I'm from Toronto, Canada.
  • Mightymjolner33
    Options
    Ryan Hall checking in. About a month into heavy training/eating well. Excited for what I can (WILL) become.
  • Xchubby
    Xchubby Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Tina ..iam 43, single mom of 3 Girls, living in Germany. I try to eat healthier and slowly add more excercise.
  • liftingmysterygirl
    Options
    Hi! I'm Brittany! I've just revamped my diet and exercise regimen and hope to find some friends along the way! Happy to accpet any friend requests!:)
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Find a friend friday?! Love it! I'm from the great white north eh ( lol )- Berta Canada over here!
  • kjerome101
    kjerome101 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am from the US. Always in need of supportive friends :smile:
  • bradcfairchild
    bradcfairchild Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Why not! It's fun to see such a diverse set of people working on similar things. I play a lot so I work on my fitness a lot and yet never really get there. It's a funny game figuring out our own heads to see what works and what does not work. I like poking around in mfp and reading the things people are up to. It always interesting what I find. Lately I started lowering my carbs. I entered ketosis mildly a few times but our peaches are ripe so I'll have to wait to do that for a while. I'd be please to have new friends. - Thanks
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im from North Carolina, USA. Just started eating low carb and loving it. This is the first time in the history of me trying to lose weight that I have found anything that works for me. Would love to have new friends!!!
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Argh! This is crap..... I can't send an FR to anyone on this thread. Only send a message or ignore......
    If anyone is waiting please send FR's this way as I cannot do what I thought I could do. Sigh!
  • mrambo01
    mrambo01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Northern Virginia. Anyone need an accountability partner?
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Louisiana here.
  • sherrirollins4
    sherrirollins4 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Auburn, Alabama! Feel free to add!
  • MzOctoberGrey
    MzOctoberGrey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! My name is October and I'm new here. I'm in San Antonio TX and I would love to establish a pen pal of sorts with other mommies and wives to help keep each other motivated! I really need it!!!
  • HannaBeth94
    HannaBeth94 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Southern California here, would love some more friends!
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Add me open diary
  • LisaM8517
    LisaM8517 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've been a member for awhile but have left and come back many times. Hoping that finding friends on here will help.