150 days in a row = 60lbs lost!

Options
2»

Replies

• Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! And you're "da man" staying away from all that chocolate! Be careful in the ring!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Congrats Matt!!
  • fcj1976
    fcj1976 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! :-)
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I hear ya man! Thats awesome! I started this February 14th and have lost 34 pounds and hit my goal! Good luck in the ring and kick some butt!! Congrats!
  • fcj1976
    Options
    Thanks buddy! I'll try!!!! :-)
  • journey2size10
    Options
    W O W,
    thats awesome and congrats on rehabbing the chocolate addiction and now time to kick some azz in the ring!
    What's a typical weekday and weekend food day look like for you? I'm looking to switch things up to kick a plateau and taking all the ideas I can get!
  • gponter79
    gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Dude, well done! Post some before and after pics on here - always inspiring to see. What was your starting weight?

+ whats your band called? Always good to see a fellow muso on here.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ash! It's been a real struggle! But after a while stubborness kicks in and I'm determined not eat it again for a long time! (if 150 days isn't a long time!)

A few months ago 150 days would have seemed like a lifetime! It took me 3 go's over a 10 day period to get off it. I'm not sure I will ever risk eating it again!
  • Jaco1974
    Jaco1974 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. You are a true inspiration. Well done
  • fcj1976
    Options
    Like I put in my first post, high protien low carbs and fat! I drink water like it's going out of fashion! I walk EVERYWHERE! Do loads of cardio at home and the wrestling training has kept my fires burning! I've been living that 24/7 for the most part! It's only recently I given myself one day off a week! Even then I'm strict on myself!

Hope that helps!

Matt
  • fcj1976
    Options
    I'll try and post some before and afters tomorrow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!