Focus T25

Options
Has anyone else done Shaun T's Focus T25? I just started it this week and was wondering if anyone else has tried it, what kind of results you got, and so on!

Replies

• olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I started last week, just finished cardio for week 2 day 4 workout. So far I love it and I already spot differences on my body. How does it work for you so far?

I don't know if you've already found it but there is a thread for T25 accountability and motivation here: community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10372527/focus-t25-by-shaun-t-just-starting-accountability-and-motivation/p1
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I finished the program October of last year, in total I lost 20 pounds from start to finish. It seemed like I would never get with it, but I definitely noticed that I was improving from start to finish, I wouldn't feel as out of breath when I was finished towards the middle/end of the program. I started the program again on Monday, hopefully I will see good results this time also and so will you! Best of luck!
  • amylw1996
    amylw1996 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's awesome you lost that much!! I'm really enjoying it so far but feel totally out of shape doing some of it! I'm hoping I'll improve. How did you guys do as far as diet go? The shakeology seems a little pricey so did you just stick with your own healthy eating?? And thanks, I'll definitely have to check out that forum!
  • AliciaBerries
    AliciaBerries Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just finished, including one month of gamma. No special diet or shakes, just cico and mfp. I lost 29 lbs and can finally bang out a few real push-ups. If you stick with it you will definitely improve.
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    T25 is a great program, you can start slow and build up to gamma, a great beginner program, with proper nutrition you will be fine and see great results . I'm in the 3rd week of beta, and iam getting stronger and lost 15 lbs. :D
  • amylw1996
    Options
    Hey guys! I was wondering how long it took you to really start losing the weight with T25? I'm about to the end of my second week and I'm definitely feeling lighter and more fit but haven't lost a pound
  • Sapphire_Elf
    Sapphire_Elf Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    amylw1996 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I was wondering how long it took you to really start losing the weight with T25? I'm about to the end of my second week and I'm definitely feeling lighter and more fit but haven't lost a pound

I wouldn't worry too much, I have just finished week 1 of beta and I have lost no weight at all so far. Zip. Nada. I did briefly drop about 3lbs but it came straight back *sigh*.

However - here's the good bit lol - I have lost an inch each from both waist and bust. You may not see results on the 'sad step' but you will more than likely see them elsewhere :) keep going!
  • amylw1996
    Options
    Thanks!! Good to know someone else is having similar problems:) I think I'm going to start measuring more and I'm sure the weight will just come on its own. Thanks!
  • Dano74
    Dano74 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Honestly, trust the program. Do what it says to the letter. Then send in your pics and get in commercials. Woot!