Whole30 anyone?

Options
Add me. I'm on day ten and looking to do another round after this month is up.

Replies

• liftingmysterygirl
    Options
    I'm on Day 2. My cravings are kind of insane right now
  • martini0128
    martini0128 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Day two to four was the hardest. I had horrible headaches and was so low of energy. It gets easier
  • jdycus1234
    jdycus1234 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting day two tomorrow but I messed up a little bit today. Hopefully I can continue to say no to the bad stuff tomorrow!
  • martini0128
    martini0128 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If u mess up. U have to reset back to one....
  • aneedforchange
    aneedforchange Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Is the whole 30 just about eating whole foods for 30 days with nothing processed?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Is the whole 30 just about eating whole foods for 30 days with nothing processed?

It's the ultimate elimination diet. Nothing like what I would eat during maintenance......no thank you.

I think it was originally intended to help people figure out food sensitivity issues. Celiac, lactose intolerant, etc.
  • Nemis07
    Nemis07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. Wish me luck and please add me. Would love the support from people doing it too
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »

It's the ultimate elimination diet. Nothing like what I would eat during maintenance......no thank you.

I think it was originally intended to help people figure out food sensitivity issues. Celiac, lactose intolerant, etc.

It was, it was never supposed to be a weight loss thing. It's just been misused.