Scared

Options
2»

Replies

• annobrien1970
    annobrien1970 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help I will delete the app and give up this is just one big joke to everyone here
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    @annobrien1970 I'm not exactly sure what you are worried about here. First of all, you not only posted in other threads that you are from Ireland but you have a partner and 3 kids...plus two dogs and a rabbit. I don't even need a second of all.
    My name is Ann I have stopped and started so many times its not funny I have a partner and three kids plus two dogs and a rabbit I need people who will do more then like my post I need someone I can talk to when things get two much lot going on in my life please help
    Ireland

/thread

tfa0x7dy3uvi.gif
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    She'd have *kitten* her pants if she read some of the messages I've received; one guy asked if I was into fisting lol.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Lmao, no.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with getting to know people but a bit uncomfortable with someone I don't know and never met who is hiding behind a fake name knowing private stuff about me or my family its a food log any conversations should only be about food or diet not my family

This is "social" media. People think you might want to be social with them here, especially if you've added them as friends. Asking if you're married might actually be their way of avoiding offending you by saying the wrong thing to you. Maybe lighten up abit, not everyone is out to hurt you. If someone does send you something offensive, just block them. Problem solved!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaand she deleted her account. Great job everyone I hope you're happy.

we're here to serve.