How to be more feminine?

Options
2»

Replies

• celiamj
    celiamj Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi! I think the most important thing is to have is confidence, show that you like yourself, and be nice! Its good to have a well treated hair, skin and nails, wear a bit of perfume and some accessory to make you feel more confident :)
    You could also get a feminin magazine once in a while to keep track of fashion tips, and what to dress to enhance your best features (you dont need to show more skin)...
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies and I will totally try a bunch of your suggestions but I do wish British guys had a bit more va-va-voom about them and wouldn't always be so shy and awkward (until they've had a skinful!). I guess I just fall down on the approachable side of it _ I genuinely don't get how to walk that fine line between approachable and too approachable!
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    "giant chocolate salty balls "

Hahaha!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Haha i am a total tomboy. I never wear dresses or skirts. Dont wear makeup or earrings. Hate carrying purses. Hate talking about my feelings. Love getting dirty.

Never thought this was a bad thing.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    yep. im not a really girly girl. never have been. i just decided a long time ago this is me and someone will love me for it. Sure enough i have a great husband.