Here goes-25 pounds in 2 months!!! hopwfully with a pic!!

Options
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k581/denisemichele1975/weight loss/June2011172-1.jpg

[img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k581/denisemichele1975/weight loss/June2011172-1-1.jpg[/img]

I am not sure if you will be able to see the photos but I had some before and after pictures I wold throw out there :)
I have lost 25 pounds in the last 2 months-watching everything I put in mymouth and exercising 5 times a week.
I work in a nursing home and one of the older residents said to me yesterday-Hey girlie-lookin good! I said hey-thanks!
He said to his buddy next to him-boy was she getting fat!! Shes doing better now. Yep-I was laughing!! :laugh:

Replies

• SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    It's telling me page not found. :( But congrats on your success! :)
  • aubarnold
    aubarnold Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome job!!
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    He said to his buddy next to him-boy was she getting fat!! Shes doing better now. Yep-I was laughing!! :laugh:

LOL... A neighbor of mine said the samething about me the other day...

Great job. Keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • MissRose888
    MissRose888 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You're looking great, girlie!!! Congratulations and keep up the hard work and discipline! :)
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    To post on here from Photobucket you have to use the IMG code not the HTML code but when posting change the IMG to img.
  • denisemichele
    denisemichele Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    There should be a 3rd photo there-does anyone know what size i should resize it to so it will all show up?

Thanks for all the congrats too!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!