25 year old. 140lbs to lose. Need motivation!

Options
Hi! I'm aiming to lose 140lbs and would like to find friends with the same goals for support and motivation. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• bloom2015
    bloom2015 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Jenhos. I am not the type of friend you said you are looking for but I want to say a few things to you. First, focus on a weekly goal, take one step at a time and give yourself time to adjust and to change. Second, start with making some new habits; little habits like giving up one treat a day, cutting the sugar you use in coffee, switch from cream to whole milk for example. You may just want to give up fried food or gravy. These are just some examples. You have a big problem, but the positives are, you have many changes you can make. Start slowly but start and keep going toward changes.Good luck to you and naturally add more activity.
  • aleshapijan177
    aleshapijan177 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I only have 25-30 pounds to lose, but losing weight is very hard for me any extra support is great feel free to add me :)
  • YESTOBETTERDAYS
    Options
    I too have a big journey ahead please add me so we can support each other
  • rbussa2
    rbussa2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too have a long way to go to loose weight and looking for support. Its a tough journey.
  • stephdayberry
    stephdayberry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I would love to add people and become apart of a community but don't know how
  • RoseBred43
    RoseBred43 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP this week Sunday/Monday here in Australia and I also have about 130 pounds to lose and want to do it naturally without surgical intervention. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • TDiaz214
    TDiaz214 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've lost near 87lbs and it's been very up and down over the last few years so I can relate.

Still have 20-30lbs to go

We can do it though.

Anyone feel free to add me.