Just started today :)

Options
My name is Shantel, my goal is to loose 84 Pounds. I just gave birth to my fourth child in December and am now ready to get skinny :). I weigh 224 Pounds and i am very very un happy at this time in my life. I would like to find some friends on here, ones who will not judge me. If you have around 100 pounds to loose say hello some time. Good Luck to all of you!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shantel!!
  • MuchMovement
    MuchMovement Posts: 100
    Options
    1 day down! You should be feeling better already!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site.
  • ritafay2011
    Options
    Welcome to MFP's.....best of luck to you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mummymichelle
    mummymichelle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I've got roughly 100lbs to lose too. Good luck :) x
  • AliciaMancini
    Options
    Hi sweetie! It's good to meet you. I have three kids, a husband and I love the Lord. If you want a strong Christian friend, give me a friends request. I just lost 35 lbs. and have about thirty more to go. May God bless your health.
  • KTalada
    KTalada Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I also have a goal to lose 100 pounds! I started at 250 & want to be 150 (or less). I currently weigh 222. I am a working, married mom of one & would love to have you as a friend on this journey. Feel free to add me if you like!

You can do this! MFP has been such a wonderful tool & source of support for me & many others & I'm so grateful that a friend of mine suggested it to me! Everyone is positive & motivational & understanding of slip-ups. Life happens, but you just get back on the horse & keep trotting along!

Best wishes to you on this journey! :flowerforyou:
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    welcome i havnt been with mfp long but i know already what a great site this is i am so glad i found it its been amazing support so far best of luck on your journey to the new you
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like! :smile:
  • akalei
    akalei Posts: 34
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • KetoLovingMama
    KetoLovingMama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you!