PURPLES???

Options
I couldn't find a post for today. How is everyone doing? Are you moving more than you're eating??? :laugh: Are you drinking enough water to feel like you will float away? today is the begining of our new week. We haven't had the highest weightloss of the teams yet. Lets make this our week! what do you say fellow PURPLES???

Replies

• suprjewels
    Options
    I couldn't find a post for today. How is everyone doing? Are you moving more than you're eating??? :laugh: Are you drinking enough water to feel like you will float away? today is the begining of our new week. We haven't had the highest weightloss of the teams yet. Lets make this our week! what do you say fellow PURPLES???
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Doin great. I had a post earlier but i guess it disappeared.
    I'm still at work now but i did get a workout in this morning. Gonna get back to it when I get off.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I went out first thing this mornign for a 2 hour walk :drinker:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Doin great. I had a post earlier but i guess it disappeared.
    I'm still at work now but i did get a workout in this morning. Gonna get back to it when I get off.
    Sorry, I did look. Guess I missed it. I'm sure you have your weights on. so that is a work out. I still think you are going to have the nicest legs in the office. In Florida that will be good for those humid summers. LOL The office won't laugh at those weights after they see you in a skirt in a couple months!!!! I love working out in the morning. It makes me feel like the day is easier tackled. Like, look what I already did! Did I say I hate mornings, though. :grumble: :laugh: How are you doing on your salt? I keep saying I'm going to tackle that. I know I should my DH already has high cholesterol at 29. So it would be good for both of us. You have any suggestions or advice on how to get that ball going? I know you've done great on it!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I went out first thing this mornign for a 2 hour walk :drinker:
    That's awesome!!! I've been wondering how you are. I know you have a lot on your plate right now. Been missing seeing you in the post lately. I hope you are alright!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I've been doing great on the salt! It's really helping. I moved the workouts to mornings so I'll actually do them. It's too cold to go outside right now because the kids want to go with me. So I'm working mostly on the bike and the workout dvds.
    I too think my legs are gonna be the sexiest in FL!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    bumping to see if more purples are around
  • suprjewels
    Options
    hello is anyone out there?????:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll! I am here!! Finally! I worked my 12 hours today and am tired. I am off tomorrow and work Saturday and then am off for 3 1/2 more days. Yay! I have been doing ok with my eating and I still haven't been eating much salt. I don't like salt. Thank goodness. I have enough bad habits. Lol! I did have Chinese for supper tonight. I hope everyone is doing good! I miss talking to everyone!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I figured you were working. It was just too quiet for you to be at home. :wink: Get a good nights sleep. I don't like salt either. But, I'm sure it's hidden in many ways we don't realize in our foods. I've finally gotten back up to my needed water intake. My mouth still can't take the cold so I drink it room temp. I also just deal with the pain. I can't believe I want to see the dentist :noway: He really messed up my mouth! Bad Dentist!!! I ate pretty good today. I did have french fries and chicken strips. But, they were homemade and much less calories and salt than fast food. I'm thinking of going to work out on the gazelle. HMMMMM:yawn:
  • renae77
    Options
    I need to get back into working out. I didn't want to do anything this week at all. Yea you know when it is quiet I am not home. That's bad huh? Guess that might mean I talk too much! Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good. Some of us are checking in pretty regular each day so that is a plus!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I've done pretty good about working out. I really miss our challenges that we did when we first started the BL challenge, though. I liked doing them feeling accomplished. Then checking in and going oh man!!! There's more. Alright lets do it. It made me feel motivated because I wasn't doing them alone.
    It's not bad!!! It's great that you talk so much on here. It shows your interested in our group and in us individually. DH needs computer so I'm going to go play cards with the kids and then head off to the gazelle. :indifferent:
  • renae77
    Options
    I do like our challenges too. I like the workout like Nicole and I did the other week. it was kind of strenuous but it worked and I really could feel it. I haven't even done the 30 Day Shred in over a week now. I'm not sure where my motivation went and I don't like that. We will get back on it. Plus my work schedule is so screwed up right now. I never know when I am working or how many days or hours and I hate that! Maybe that is my problem.
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    Hey Purples!!! i have been doing good with my workouts and eating but no weight loss in 2 weeks:sad: i personally LOVE salt but i havnt added any to anything since we started that challenge!!! :drinker: woohoo for me!!! if you cant go without, try nosalt salt, tastes just the same but no sodium! ok so i am trying to think of a challenge..........ok kinda easy but its something, when u first get out of bed in the morning do 100 jumping jacksand 50 crunches and then right before bed do another 100 jj and 50 reverse crunches!!! good luck!!!:wink:

oh...so my new favorite excercise is tricep dips....a killer but u totally feel it the next day!!!

GO PURPLES!!!:happy:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Well, last week you were sick Nicole. So that is a freebie. doesn't count. So you've had one week of no weight loss. Not so bad. I'm in on the challenge. I better plan on the jumping jacks that's going to take me a pretty minute. :laugh: My DH loves tricep dips. he's trying to convince me to do them. I just can't hear him when he talks about them.:laugh: :laugh: :blushing: But, I do work my triceps on the bowflex. I will actually work them tomorrow night.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good mornimg purple, sorry i have been MIA, I worked 15 hours yesterday got off work at 11 by the time I got to bed it was midnight and I have to wake up at 4 am, today I am pulling a 16 hour day and tomorrow I have class so bear with me yall are doing great.... I grank 13 glasses of water today, I worked 6 hours as a waitress so I use that as my exercise. I think thats ok? I have 1200 mg sodium left yesterday and about 200 calories left. so I think I did pretty good.........Tamara
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I woke up this morning with a terrible headache. I think I'm trying to get the cold that the rest of the family has. With that and my hand hurting from the other day, I skipped my morning workout. Caught a couple more zzzzzzs. Then when the regular alarm went off and I tried to get out of bed...O BOY were my legs sore. I guess that's a testament to the hard work I did yesterday. So I'm gonna do an upper body routine tonight, or yoga, something low impact.
    Hope everybody else is doing well today.
    O ya, I also got a protein/fiber shake powder yesterday. Drank that when I got up this morning and skipped the coffee. I'm hoping my body doesn't freak out and skip my morning "break" since it didn't get coffee....hopefully the fiber in the shake will do the trick.
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey purples! I haven't been up long so I haven't even gotten moving yet. I hope everyone is doing good this morning. I will be in and out today I am sure! Not sure what I am doing today but this house has gotta be cleaned!
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!!!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi purples! I'm off to a good start today. Had a great aerobics class this morning. Good thing since my eating hasn't been the best.
    Yesterday I also tried a dvd I read about on mfp. I think it's called Cardio Dance Slimdown. Anyway, it was quite a workout. I couldn't quite keep up, but I'm sure I burned a lot of calories - I was sweating and my face was very red.:laugh:
    I really hope to lose something before the next weigh-in. Week-ends are very hard.:grumble:
    I better keep moving. Have been sitting at the computer way too long.
    Have a good week-end everyone.
    Zaza