Brand new here and need motivation!

Options
I'm 20 and married to a military man! Having moved cross country 3 times this year, my body and mindset have taken a sever beating and anyone who who would like to add me and help keep the motivation going, that would be fantastic!
Since my wedding June 2015, I've gained between 50-70 lbs and I am able to loose the weight within 10lbs of my goal, but then it just creeps it's way back. I am at a total loss!

Replies

• tfox429
    tfox429 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey first of all thank you and your husband for your family's service to our country! I have struggled up and down with my weight and now am in my 40s. My metabolism just decided to stop. I have found a great product that has help me lose my extra weight get my energy back and a great group to motivate and support me! I am happy to offer you encouragement throughout your journey! Remember no matter what you do it for you and your worth it! Friend me if you want :) Tammy
  • 2MuchTyme
    2MuchTyme Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    AMEN!
  • aleshapijan177
    aleshapijan177 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 as well, married and have an 8 month old daughter. My brother is in the navy :) that's awesome of your husband to serve! I'm looking for support and motivation! I have 25-30 lbs to lose, so feel free to add me so we can help each other out:)
  • HarrisLiu2014
    HarrisLiu2014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Been using the app since 7/31/16. Lost 12lb so far. Not logging exercise, and using MFP to stay within 1700 calories per day. What works for me is M-Th at 1650 and then F-Sun logging minimally and eating normally.

-Chobani single serving for breakfast
    -McDonald's Artisan Grill Chicken or Southwest Grill Chicken Salad for Lunch
    -1-1/2 cups of rice, 2 chicken breasts, and 1/2 plate of steamed veggies
    -Snack on apples and chobani single serving yogurt

Weighing in at just a touch under 170 now, at 5'9". I do exercise everyday (run 3-4 miles or cycle 15-30 miles). Running a lot easier now that I'm a bit lighter.

Everyone has to find what works for them. MFP is a great tool.

Fight On!!!

Harris (Davis, Ca)