My new "P" work out!!! ;-)

Options
LJV1031
LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
PUSHUPS, PULL UPS, and POLE DANCING!!! I think I'm going to make these three things the core of my work outs and really try to PUSH myself to the limit!!! :wink:

Replies

• ehedges31
    ehedges31 Posts: 72
    Options
    I have always wanted to try pole dancing. is it fun?! plus you have to be so fit for it.. I bet its an amazing workout
  • LJV1031
    Options
    I've only done it once a couple of years ago and it was so much fun, but really hard also, because you use a lot of upper body strength, but I was probably also wearing the wrong pants. I think it is better to wear shorts, because the skin contact with the pole makes it easier. I just signed up for a 5 class package, to test it out again, but this time, more for fitness than fun and JUST fooling around. (Though I plan on fitting in fun and fooling around in there too.) After I'm done with the 5, I might sign up for an annual thing.
  • rv88
    rv88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    pole dancing was fun... pull ups not so much :noway: I need to do the real push ups... :ohwell:
  • LJV1031
    Options
    LOL... well the second time we did the pull ups weren't so bad, right??? Pole dancing is awesome!!! You'll get the pushups... use the app that I told you!