New and need some tips

Options
I just had a little girl 3 months ago.
I got up to 135 pounds. Which is really big for a women that's 4'11".
Lucky me I lost 30 of it just like it was nothing. I need tips to lose the remaining 5 pounds and how to tone my stomach and chest. I'm a 110, my goal is 105.

Replies

• leoffdagrate
    leoffdagrate Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well, first off it depends on how much you currently exercise. Do you do lots of cardio (or ANY cardio?)? Any weights? Sports? 5 pounds shouldn't be that hard to lose if you spent about 3 or 4 weeks doing a nice combo of cardio exercises and some basic weight training (or even just crunches or planking).
  • rlilly697
    rlilly697 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    As a new mum i dont suppose you get a lot of time for gym n the like?' Pushing a pram,carrying you baby will provide some exercise! Brisk walks n general play will see some weight loss! Good Luck x
  • Angelamday3371
    Angelamday3371 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well, first off it depends on how much you currently exercise. Do you do lots of cardio (or ANY cardio?)? Any weights? Sports? 5 pounds shouldn't be that hard to lose if you spent about 3 or 4 weeks doing a nice combo of cardio exercises and some basic weight training (or even just crunches or planking).

I have a treadmill that I'm currently using. I use it a 10% incline for 30 mins twice a day.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. I would recommend adding in weight training. Check out fitnessblender.com for some ideas on home workouts.
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Add in some calisthenics & toning. Even if you just lift a can or a closed box of something to add resistance.
  • Angelamday3371
    Angelamday3371 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks!