Men lie, Women lie...numbers don't

Options
taylorrd
taylorrd Posts: 52 Member
edited September 2016 in Success Stories
q7mrwo78rtwf.jpg
Men lie, Women lie...numbers don't. Another successful weigh-in Tuesday.....and yesterday I had 257g of carbs in other words 825cals of M&Ms, skittles & cookies...(and enjoyed every bit of it) lol.....understanding the way your body interprets nutrition will change your prospective...

Current new stats:
21weeks SW 265 CW 181.4 ⬇83.6lbs BF 15.1%

Replies

• VT802VT
    VT802VT Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    what?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I don't get the point of the post but good job on your progress and good luck on future goals.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    So IIFYM cut and looks like you are doing well. How are you measuring your BF%?
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    The real question here is: What kind of cookies?
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    peanut M&M's?? or the crispy bites ones?? I LOVE both, not keen on the plain chocolate ones
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    just imagine your stats if you actually ate nutritious food.
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • taylorrd
    taylorrd Posts: 52 Member
    Options

If you think that nutritional dense food will change your body composition... then you have a very long way to go. You're stuck in the prehistoric time bubble. Body composition is not based upon the types of food that you eat. You made a comment like this in my last thread, if I was you I would get on YouTube and research people like Chris Jones, Chris Lavado, buffbunny, matt ogus, Christian Guzman and many many more people who get into the top-tier percentage of being shredded (under 8%bf) while eating with no food restrictions. Go on Instagram and type in Timbahwolf or macro coach.
    edg19xpkj7ur.png
    p1c6cmofv335.png
    oqaz6p07mlti.png
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Honestly Op. I didn't understand the first post when I first read it but now it's clear and I agree with ya, 1-hunned
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Good job OP. But after "825cals of M&Ms, skittles & cookies...(and enjoyed every bit of it)" I hope you are brushing your teeth! :smiley:
  • spencendawn
    spencendawn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I love your consistent weekly loss and positive attitude!
  • soufauxgirl
    Options
    taylorrd wrote: »

If you think that nutritional dense food will change your body composition... then you have a very long way to go. You're stuck in the prehistoric time bubble. Body composition is not based upon the types of food that you eat. You made a comment like this in my last thread, if I was you I would get on YouTube and research people like Chris Jones, Chris Lavado, buffbunny, matt ogus, Christian Guzman and many many more people who get into the top-tier percentage of being shredded (under 8%bf) while eating with no food restrictions. Go on Instagram and type in Timbahwolf or macro coach.
    edg19xpkj7ur.png
    p1c6cmofv335.png
    oqaz6p07mlti.png

Understand what you are saying - but let me ask you this though...how many hours do these people spend in the gym to achieve these results?
  • Hornsby
    Options

edg19xpkj7ur.png
    p1c6cmofv335.png
    oqaz6p07mlti.png

Understand what you are saying - but let me ask you this though...how many hours do these people spend in the gym to achieve these results?

I can answer that. The exact amount of time as if they ate whatever foods you deem worthy.
  • soufauxgirl
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »

edg19xpkj7ur.png
    p1c6cmofv335.png
    oqaz6p07mlti.png

I can answer that. The exact amount of time as if they ate whatever foods you deem worthy.

how so?
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Good job OP
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!