Is anyone up for a round of Turbo Fire Inferno starting 7/11

j_zanzig
j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
I really need to get my butt motivated again to meet my mini goal on my birthday. What better way than with a round of the Turbo Fire Inferno plan? Hopefully some of you are interested in joining and we can help support each other!

Replies

• JezebelGL
    JezebelGL Posts: 33 Member
    Mine should be delivered today. I'll be starting Monday too. I'm not sure what the "Inferno" plan is, but I was planning on doing the 12week plan, one painful day after another. :wink:
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    I started the 12 week program this week but I'd still love to be friends for support!!
  • j_zanzig
    Mine should be delivered today. I'll be starting Monday too. I'm not sure what the "Inferno" plan is, but I was planning on doing the 12week plan, one painful day after another. :wink:

The inferno is like a kick start plan that lasts 5 days. You do one of the harder workouts and follow a certain eating plan. I have done it once and it wasn't too terrible but it's def. not easy!
  • j_zanzig
    I started the 12 week program this week but I'd still love to be friends for support!!

How is that going?
  • j_zanzig
    Anybody else?
  • prekteachr
    prekteachr Posts: 10
    I am starting Monday July 11th. I have had TF for a year and have done most of the workouts - not in the planned rotation, though. I am comitted to doing this! I have been feeling very tired and run down when working out lately. I never take rest days, and I am thinking I have to change my mindset about an "off" day. Maybe because TF is so intense that is what is stalling my potential progress.
    Anyway, (Im long-winded, sorry) I'd like to join in ur group. Thanks!