I'm sorry

Options
It looks like a post I put up this morning has been deleted - I'm assuming someone made a comment that wasn't in line with the rules.

I made that post in a moment of weakness - I was feeling sorry for myself and was feeling defeated.

I didn't get a chance to read all the comments but thank you for the words of encouragement - I'm sorry if the thread upset anyone (it was not my intention!).

I do tend to overthink things and in turn it stresses me out - I become somewhat obsessive.
I am going to slow down, come up with a concrete plan and not beat myself up when I fall of the wagon.

This journey is a tough one but I will keep pushing to get where I want to be.

I wish you all well and continued success on your own journey!

Peace
Leanne

Replies

• ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    Please don't feel like you should apologize. It was definitely not your fault. I hope you find some peace from what you feel at the moment. You're only human and as human beings we are all subject to frustration and sometimes we need to feel heard and understood. I hope you found that today or if not I hope you do find that with this new thread.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Please don't apologize. I hope you were able to see the helpful responses before your thread was deleted. Sometimes we all need support/reassurance/a voice of reason. I hope your experience doesn't deter you from posting in the forums in the future.

<3
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Definitely not your fault. I hope you found some information you could use before it was deleted. That post closing had nothing to do with you at all. The same person has caused the closing of a few threads today unfortunately
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    As someone who was in that thread before it closed, I can safely say that it was nothing you said or did that caused the debate and deletion. I hope that you got some of the answers you needed before it was removed. If not, I hope you'll consider starting a new thread or popping into some that have similar advice and hopefully we can help you out without all the drama that happened in your last thread. Needing help is nothing to be ashamed of!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Potential good news: mods sometimes move threads off the main forums in order to clean them up, I believe. After cleansing (one of the few times that term is appropriate) the thread, it may reappear.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    And if you did a trying wrong you would have been warned so you are in the clear
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,948 Member
    Options
    Yeah, like TR0 says, it may turn back up after moderation. It wasn't you.

It was me.

Not really. I don't even remember if I posted in it. :lol:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Yeah, like TR0 says, it may turn back up after moderation. It wasn't you.

It was me.

Not really. I don't even remember if I posted in it. :lol:

I posted in it and I was very nice.
    Shocking.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    I do remember where we left off in that thread.

We could use some stats to help you further. Ht/wt/calorie goal. Do you do any exercise and if you do, do you eat those calories back. This would be helpful as it seems you were/are being overly restrictive.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    Potential good news: mods sometimes move threads off the main forums in order to clean them up, I believe. After cleansing (one of the few times that term is appropriate) the thread, it may reappear.

@71lmf you can write to a moderator and ask if your thread can be cleaned and returned.

Anyone know when @Alex is coming back?