Low calorie Alcohol!

Hi all i like to drink now and again was wondering whats the best low calorie drink to have with vodka? Is it ok to have sugar free fizzy drinks or is it best to cut fizzy drinks out?

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Diet soda.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    edited September 2016
    If you want to make something like a shandy [half soda, half beer/alcoholic beverage] then a diet citrus soda should work well. I used to do this often with Diet Sprite for a relaxing drink after work.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Diet soda or water, or nothing.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Water! Peppermint tea.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    I like my vodka with soda and fresh lime. But any diet soda is fine.
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    Ty :-)
  • runningkel
    runningkel Posts: 54 Member
    I use Nuun electrolyte tablets when I'm running...sometimes I'll add one of those to water and vodka. It makes it a fizzy type flavored drink. I've also used a crystal light lemonade packet with vodka and water...it's not fizzy but it's still good.
  • losergood2011
    losergood2011 Posts: 172 Member
    Cascade ice is pretty good and cheap but stick with the darker colors or it doesn't cover the alcohol taste
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    One shot of raspberry Stoli (vodka) and red bull is 65 calories and delicious!
  • divcara
    divcara Posts: 79 Member
    Vodka soda. I'll have a michelob ultra from time to time. I've made blended cocktails with LaCroix water, rum, fresh strawberries.
  • exr_nick
    exr_nick Posts: 16 Member
    edited September 2016
    I take 75 ml Absolut vodka + a ton of ice + 10 oz soda water, + muddled mint leaves from the garden (they grow like a weed out here), juice of half lemon. Tastes really good, and not horribly caloric.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    If it has zero calories, it will add zero calories to your vodka
  • crevtion
    crevtion Posts: 72 Member
    Orange juice